17-Check Please

*leahs pov*

I honk the car horn again as I'm sitting in Kate's driveway waiting for her to come out. She taking forever, and we're already late for our double date. "Sorry! Sorry!" She calls out once she comes out the door and runs down the driveway.

I roll my eyes and she gets into the passenger seat. "Took you long enough, damn." I say and pull out of her driveway.

Keep in mind that I have no idea who Jennifer's date is, and that I lowkey don't want to go on a stupid double date, but if it helps to fix me and Jens friendship, then I'm here for it.

-

We finally get to the restaurant, so we head in. Jennifer catches my eye almost immediately, so I nudge Kate's arm for her to follow me. We walk over to the booth, and Jennifers date slowly starts to appear in my line of sight.

My walking gets slower, and my mouth opened slightly. Ben?

"Hey ladies!" Jen says and stands up giving me a hug. "Hiii." I smile and hug her back. We pull away and she just smiles at Kate.

"Hi Leah." Ben smiles. "Hey Ben, nice to see you again." I smile and nod, then me and Kate sit in the booth. She sits across from Ben on the inside, so I'm across from Jen on the outside.

"I hope you haven't been waiting for too long." I say to Ben and Jennifer. "Oh no! We've only been here for about 5 minutes." She shrugs and looks through the menu. I nod and look through my menu too.

-

We get our food, and the tension is already building up. "So, obviously you and Ben hit it off?" I ask being that they're here together. "Uh- yeah." Jen says and cuts her eyes at me. "Definitely." Ben smiles and puts his hand on hers.

-
*jens pov*

Ben puts his hand on mine, and I smile at him and tilt my head. I notice Kate turn her head a little and whisper something in Leah's ear which makes Leah smile. But I know it was a forced awkward smile.

"So do you plan on taking this relationship any further?" Leah asks me and Ben. "I-." I cut Ben off. "We're actually dating." I say and perk my head out. "Really?" Leah asks with a shocked look. "We are?" Ben whispers to me. "Yup, we made it official last week." I nod. "We did??" Ben whispers all confused like.

"Wow.." Leah says with her eyes glued to mine. "Yeah, he's great." I nod, and look at Ben. "You 2 are so cute." Kate says and smiles. "Hm, I know." I say and pay her no mind.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Leah asks and leans in so she's mainly talking to me even though they can still hear. "I didn't think it would matter.." I shrug and grin. Then I see Kate give me an annoyed look.

"This is kind of sudden don't you th-." I cut her off. "Look, I think Katrina doesn't appreciate the lack of attention you're giving her." I tilt my head with a bitchy attitude. "My name is Kate.." Kate says clearly annoyed.

"Oh is it? I'm sorry baby. Excuse me." I smile and stand up, then I head over to the bathroom because I currently can't stand anyone at that table.

I sit in there for like 3 minutes just chilling, then I finally force myself to get the rest of this date over with. "Hey." Ben says once I come back. "Hi." I smile and sit down while Kate and Leah are having their own little conversation.

"Is your food good?" He asks me. "Oh yeah." I smile and he smiles back. I go to pick up my fork, but then I drop it under the table. I roll my eyes and squat down to get it. As I'm under the table, I can't help but notice how high Kate's hand is up Leah's thigh. I scoff to myself and head back up to the seat.

But I end up hitting my head on the table. "Fuck me!" I call out kind of loud. "Shit." I say to myself once I notice it was really loud. I slowly reappear from under the table. "You ok?" Ben asks me and I nod.

I slowly get back in my seat as Leah and Kate's eyes are glued to me with this "what the fuck his her problem?" Look on their faces.

"Yeah, I have a pretty nice face, I like to look at it too!" I say sarcastically, targeting Leah and Kate. They both stop looking and I roll my eyes and rest my chin in my hand on then table.

Kate lays her head on Leahs shoulder, and I can't help but cringe. Kate notices my face, and she sits up and slowly kisses Leah. 2 can play at this game.

I grab Bens chin and make him face me. "Mm." I hum to myself. "What?" He smiles. "It's just- your jawline is so, perfect." I say and he smiles. "Yours is cool too." He says nervously since he's not used to me giving him attention.

"Thankyou.." I say and seductively smile. Then I move my hand from his chin to the back of his neck and pull him close and whisper in his ear. "You're coming home with me tonight..." I say softly and make eye contact with Leah.

I don't actually want to have sex with him, and I probably won't, this is all just for show.

I pull away, and immediately notice how red Bens cheeks are. I smile and shrug at him, than I sit back in my seat properly.

"Any desert tonight?" The waiter comes over and asks. "Are you 2 good with getting desert?" I ask Leah and Kate. "Sure, that's fine." Leah nods.

I nod and we all order our desert, the waiter writes it down and walks away to the kitchen.

"Can I have a bite of yours?" Kate asks Leah and Leah nods her head yes. "What did you get Jennifer?" Kate asks me. "Oh-uh, the brownie, chocolate, thingy, I don't fucking know." I describe lazily and shrug my shoulders, and I notice Leah let out a small giggle.

"Ok.." Kate says quietly and I shrug again. The waiter comes by with our deserts, and they look really good to be honest.

I watch as Kate steals a big bite from Leahs plate, and Leah laughs and says how that was too much. And it reminded me of the times I'd steal Leahs food and she would get mad. I miss those times, I'd do anything to go back, even if I still didn't know she had a girlfriend the whole time...

I get a spoonful of my desert and slowly eat it off the spoon, letting it drag down my lip, and I make sure that Leah notices when I lick the spoon. I glance at Kate and she's watching to with that permanently dumb look on her face.

Suddenly I notice Leah jump a little and immediately look at Kate and shake her head. I don't know what happened, but if I were to guess, I think that Kate's hand can't go any higher up Leah's thigh.

I turn to Ben and he is really enjoying his desert. He looks at me and I notice he has some chocolate on his chin. "Oh you have- here lemme get it." I laugh a little and wipe it off. He smiles and thanks me.

I continue eating, then I look over at Kate. "You have a little something on your face.." She says to Leah, then she literally licks her face.

My mouth is left slightly open in disgust. Then I slam my hand on the table and raise my hand at the waiter. "Check please!"