28-Tight

*jens pov*

After dinner, me and Leah weren't ready to go home yet, so we decided to go and see a movie.

"I just realized we've never watched a movie together." I say to Leah as we wait for our tickets. "What do you mean? We watch movies at my house all the time." She tilts her head and I roll my eyes. "I mean like at a movie theater dummy." I say and nudge her arm. "Oh, yeah, you're right." She agrees.

"Well I'm excited. I heard this movie was good." I say as we move up in line. "Me too, do you like scary movies?" She asks me and I make a face. "It's a love hate relationship, I like them, they're interesting, but I don't like when they scare me." I tilt my head. "That's the beauty of it baby." She giggles and I shake my head.

"Well I'll watch them with you, and that's it." I say and she smiles and kisses me. "I'm glad." She says and I smile.

-

We get our tickets, and we head to the theater. We sit down on the top row, and there wasn't that many people seeing the movie. I guess we got lucky.

"Shit!" I yelp when a jump scare comes up. I look away and hold onto Leah's arm which was on the arm rest. Leah starts laughing and I shake my head.

"It's gone, you can look now." She whispers, and I slowly look back at the screen. "Leah!" I whisper loudly and look away again because she lied. "Sorry, I had to." She laughs. "Bitch." I laugh and hit her arm.

The movie gets pretty calm, and I can actually watch it now. They ended up finding some dead body in the movie. And Leah was all shocked, but I couldn't help but laugh. "You're sick." Leah giggles and I keep laughing.

Eventually I stop laughing, and Leah places her hand on my thigh. I smile to myself and look the other way so she doesn't see me.

Throughout the movie, her hand gets higher and higher. A sex scene comes up in the movie. And I can feel the tension building up. Leah moves her hand to my inner thigh and squeezes, teasing me. I take a deep breath adjusting to her hand placement.

"Don't.." I whisper and she smirks. I know that won't stop her, but I honestly don't mind. She sits up a little to get more access, and she puts her hand up my dress, I bite my lip as she starts to rub me down there. I see her slightly open her mouth and smile. "You're not wearing panties?..." She smiles and I furrow my brows to her touch. "I-I didn't want my panty line to show.." I try to explain with her still pleasing me. "Mhmm." She hums like she's listening.

I lay my head back and start to squirm, grinding myself against her fingers. I feel her lean over and start to give me little kisses on my neck. I let out a soft moan, and she sucks harder onto my skin.

Then she takes her hand away, and kisses my neck one more time. Before sitting back in her seat. "What the fuck?" I ask since she didn't even finish. She just shrugs and smiles, turning back to the screen.

I scoff and roll my eyes, resting my chin on my palm on the other arm rest. I'm actually kind of pissed that she got me going like that, then left me hanging. Like fuck.

The movie ends, and we head out of the theater. It's pretty late now, so not that many people are here. "That was pretty good, better than I thought it'd be." She says once we walk out the back door to the parking lot. "Mhm." I say not giving her much attention.

She looks at me weird, and gives me a smile. "What's up?" She asks once we get to her car. "Huh? Oh-nothing.." I shrug and she tilts her head. "Did I make you mad baby?" She pouts and tucks my hair behind my ear. I nod and roll my eyes. "You're a bitch for what you did in there." I cross my arms and she laughs a little.

"Ok, I'm sorry, how can I make it up to you." She asks and I tilt my head and smirk up at her. "Oh-..." She says catching onto what I'm thinking. "Ok..." She raises her brows.

She turns to her car and opens the back seat door and stands there waiting. I stand there clueless and she perks her head out like I should know what she's trying to do.

"W-what? you want me to get in there?" I ask and point in the backseat. She licks her lips and nods. "Are you crazy-?" I say forcing a giggle, and I realize she's not joking.

"I- ok." I smile and climb in the backseat. I sit sideways so that my butt and legs are up on the seat facing Leah. She climbs in too, and shuts the door. She slowly opens my legs, and puts one of my legs up on the middle arm rest so she has more access.

She keeps eye contact with me as she slowly lifts up my dress, then she grabs my thighs pulling me closer to her face, and I giggle. She starts eating me out, and I throw my head back, but it hits the door. "Fuck!" I say and rub my head but she keeps going, I try to adjust, but it's a tight space.

"Mmm." I groan with a mix of pleasure and pain. "What?" She lifts her head up. "It hurts.." I say and close my eyes hard. "What-me?" She asks. "No! The backseat." I groan and lift my head.

"Are you ok?" She asks. "Yes! Just-." I say and push her head back down. The seat hurts, but I don't want her to stop.

I keep squirming around, and I can tell she's getting annoyed with me not staying still. Suddenly she lifts her head up and sits up all the way. "Don't stop!" I whine. "Move." She says and I move my legs, then she lays on her back and waves her finger for me to come here.

Then I get what she's doing. So I sit up and position myself on top of her, so I'm sitting on her face, then she goes at it again, and it's way more comfortable, she's smart.

Eventually I feel myself get closer, so I'm literally grinding on her face. I climax, and throw my head back, then she slows down. I get off her face and just sit on her stomach. "Are you happy now?" She asks sitting up with her elbows supporting her weight.

"Mhm." I nod and bite my lip. "Well, that was hard, so you owe me when we get to my place." She says and I smile. "You got it." I say as I get off of her and get out of the car.

We both get in the front, and she looks at me annoyed. "What?" I ask and she laughs a little. "You got your bodily juices on my skirt." She says and points to a spot on her skirt and I bust out laughing. "What is up with that?" She laughs. "I'm sorry." I laugh and she rolls her eyes.