46-Lemonade

*jens pov*

I just got back from work, and I want to call Leah so bad. But I know she's in a meeting right now. So I might just take a nap and wait to call her.

I had such a long day, I had the students take like 3 tests, but I guess that's my fault. And then once I thought my day was finally over, Noah came in my classroom wanting me to start the essay so he can get into college. I started it and told him I'd finish it tomorrow.

I ended up falling asleep, and then waking up like an hour later. I lifted my head up when I saw my phone light up. I grabbed it and saw a text from Leah. She's been gone for 2 days, and I really miss her.

"Hey baby, just got back, I'll call you after I get some food." I read her text.

I respond saying ok, then I decide that I'm gonna take a bath. I rarely take baths, but when I do, I love it. They're so relaxing, and I usually grab a glass of wine too.

I let the water get warm, and I put in some bath salt to make it a little bubbly. I throw my hair up in a cute messy bun, then I turn the water off once the tub is full, and I slowly step in and get adjusted.

I had some music playing on my phone, so I just sing a long with it as I play with the bubbles. I take a sip of my wine, and lay my head back, looking up. I take another sip, then I end up drinking the rest in my glass, so I pour some more.

Eventually I hear little paws hitting the floor, then Blue comes in. "Hi bubba." I gasp and pet him as he sits outside of the bathtub. I set my drink down and continue to give him attention. He's the only one keeping me company at the moment, and I'm pretty tipsy right now, so this isn't too bad.

Suddenly the musics stops, and I realize it's because Leah is calling me. I stop petting Blue, and I reach down for my phone, answering the face time call.

"Heyy." I say happily. "Hi baby." She says as she digs through some bag, without looking at the camera. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Trying to look for this damn paper clip." She says and I giggle. "Well stop and pay attention to me." I say jokingly, so she laughs and stops what she's doing.

She looks at me and squints a little. "Where are you..?" She asks trying to figure it out. "Haha the bath." I giggle and lift the camera, revealing my collar bones just to show that I'm naked. "O-oh.." She says and nods her head slowly. "Mhm...too bad you're not here.." I sigh and she rolls her eyes. "Let's have an actual conversation please." She says and continues to look for that paper clip.

I watch as she's leaned over, with a perfect view of her cleavage. I bite my lip unintentionally since she's just so sexy. Then she sits up and looks back at me. "What?" She asks with that voice. Ugh. "Nothin..." I say and continue to look at her. "Mmm. You look cute right now." She says and lays on her stomach, which pushes her boobs up. "Mhm." I say and just stare since I'm not really listening.

My hand is resting on my stomach, and I started to trace my skin with my finger tip. "I missed you today, and yesterday." She giggles correcting herself. "I missed you too." I say softly and slowly move my hand down lower.

"I wish I could kiss you right now, or at least touch you." She says and looks up at what I'm guessing is the tv since I can hear it playing in the background. "Mmm me too.." I say as I put my hand in between my legs, and slowly start to touch myself.

"Guess what-." She stops once she looks at me. "Jennifer!" She says and I jump a little. "What?!" I ask. "Stop!" She laughs. "Stop what?" I play dumb and give her an innocent look. "I know you're touching yourself.." She says and tilts her head. "Am not! How would you know that." I say. "Because I know the face you make...especially when I do it to you.." She says seductively.