43-Freak

*leahs pov*

Jen called me the other day, and told me that her mom had visited her, and gave her the storage key. So we planned to get her furniture into the unit this weekend, which is today. So that's where I'm headed.

I pull into the parking lot of her apartment, and walk up to her room. She opens the door shortly, and I can tell she's been moving furniture by how sweaty she is. "Woah hey sexy." I smile and she rolls her eyes. "Hey." She says and gives me a kiss. "The U-haul is on the way, they were right behind me so they should be here soon." I say and walk in after her. "Ok good, I'm so anxious." She pants out after setting down a box.

"What's in there?" I ask and point at the box. "Snow globes." She says and plops on the couch. "Why snow globes?" I ask and laugh a little.  Then I walk up to the box and look in it. "Damn, that is a lot of snow globes..." I say. "Yeah I used to collect them, but they're going in the storage nowww." She says tiredly and lays back on the couch.

"Oh." I say and walk around the couch, over to her. "I've moved like 4 boxes, and I'm out of breath." She says and pouts. " I need to go to the gym." She says and closes her eyes. "Shutuppp." I say and roll my eyes.

I crawl on top of her on the couch, and kiss her lips with her eyes closed. "I can't wait to wake up with you in my bed every morning." I say and she opens one eye, looking at me. "I bet you can't..." She says and closes her eye. "Smh, I know you can't either." I say with attitude. "Yeah yeah." She sighs. "You're the sex fiend..." She says under her breath.

"Wha- I'm the sex fiend? You know that's wrong baby." I correct her. "You're the one who made me sit on your face after we went to the movies!" She laughs. "Yeah because you kept teasing me inside." I tilt my head and she looks up. "Oh yeah...whatever." She giggles and I kiss her again. We start to make out, and we both get into it.

Suddenly we hear on knock on the door, and I separate my lips from hers. "It's probably the movers." I say and she pouts. "We will continue, later." I say and wink at her, before getting of the couch. Then she smacks my ass before I walk away, and I flip her off as I answer the door. "Hi." I say with a smile to these 3 rugged lookin dudes.

They come in the house, and Jen sits up, making only her head visible from behind the couch. She points at the boxes and furniture she wants them to take, and they get started right away. I go back over to the couch, and sit beside Jen awkwardly. "Should we ask to help orrr..." I say quietly and she shrugs. "Eh, I'm sure it's fine." She says. We both just go on our phones.

Jen gets bored and stands up, just watching the guys come in and out the door with boxes. Eventually one dude comes in and reaches for a smaller box, but Jen stops him, and tells him that she's putting that one in her car. I look at her with a confused face and tilt my head. "That ones not for storage?" I ask and she bites her lip just enough for me to notice, and she shakes her head no. "Ok?..." I say clueless, and go back to my phone.

Eventually they all come back in, and ask if there's anything else to put away. She runs upstairs real quick, and grabs a 2 more boxes, then she tells them that she wants the couch in the U-haul too.

They sigh, and one dude takes the boxes, while the other 2 take the couch. They get everything done, then we get in my car, and lead the way to the storage unit, with the U-haul following behind us.

-

2 hours pass, and we finally have everything in the unit. It was kind of hard since there was some stuff already in there. But we managed to make it work. "Ugh, I'm so happy that's done." Jen says and buckles her seatbelt.

"Are you excited?" I ask while driving. "Duhh, can't we start moving me in tomorrow, and not next weekend?" She asks in a whiny tone. "Jen I don't know, we got a lot done today, why don't we just wait?" I ask and she lays her head back and pouts.