54-Patience

*leahs pov*

It's Wednesday, and we're leaving for our trip in 2 days. We've been running around packing, and we realized that we need new clothes for the vacation, so we decided we're gonna go to the mall tomorrow.

"Bring me a towel please!" I hear Jen yell from the bathroom. I stand up from the desk in our room, and grab a towel out of the hallway closet. I walk in the bathroom, and pull open the curtain to hand it to her. "Ay!" She says and covers her body with her arms. "I-I'm your girlfriend-." I say confused as to why she's covering up. "Well you scared me.." She says and slowly grabs the towel, revealing her body.

Her skin is so beautiful, and she's so sexy when her hair is wet like that. I eye her down and turn around facing the mirror. "Thankyou." She says and wraps the towel around her. "Mhm." I hum as I look at myself.

She looks at herself in the mirror and rolls her eyes. "I need to get my eyebrows done." She says and starts to shake the wetness out of her hair. "We can go to the salon in the mall tomorrow." I say and start to remove my makeup. "Ok good." She says and walks out of the bathroom. 

I finish up with my makeup, then I walk out and turn the bathroom light off. Jens laying down on her stomach in one of my tshirts and a pair of shorts.

I brush my hair at the vanity real quick, then I walk over to where Jen is laying down. "You smell good." I say after leaning down and kissing her head. "I wonder why." She giggles while looking at her phone.

I reach over and grab her ass and squeeze it while checking her out. "Stoppp." She says annoyed since I'm always touching it. I stop squeezing it and kind of massage it. She can't help but moan softly, and that makes me smile.

I lean down and lightly kiss her ass and she laughs a little. "You're weird." She says. "No I'm not." I say and crawl on the bed and spread her legs. "Yeah you a-." She stops once I moved her shorts over a little and started to eat her out.

"Ouu fuck.." She moans and starts to squirm. I pull her thighs bring her closer to me, and she gets up on all fours, giving me access as I'm eating her out from behind. "Mm right there-." She says as I flick my tongue over her clit.

I go faster and she starts to arch her back. "O-oh my god-.." She stutters. "Fuck! Leah!" She says once she cums and try's to pull away, but I hold her in place, still giving it to her until she cums again.

I stand up and smack her ass before walking downstairs to turn off the lights and feed Blue. I go back upstairs and turn off the hall light, I walk back to our room, and she's laying there still trying to catch her breath. I smile and close the door, shaking my head.

I walk over to the bed and get under the covers. She gets under the covers too, and gets closer to me so she can be all over me. I smile and move her hair out of my face as her head is on my chest.

I tell her I love her, then we fall asleep.

-

I laugh as Jen continues to sing along to the music in the car. And she looks at me annoyed when I turn it down. "Hey." She says and try's to turn it back up. I slap her hand and laugh a little. "Are you excited?" I ask. "Duh, I wish we could've left earlier, I don't have the patience." She giggles and looks out the window. "Yeah me too. But we'll be there early tomorrow." I say and turn into the mall parking lot.

"But before we go, we have to stop by my parents house to drop off Blue." I say as I unbuckle my seatbelt. "Okay." She says and we get out of the car.

"Fuck, I have to go in there." Jen says and points to Victoria's Secret. "I-why?" I ask and stop her from walking away. "Because...I need more stuff.." She says and looks away. "Is that stuff lingerie?" I ask. "Mmm yeah." She doesn't hesitate. "Oh- ok." I shrug and we start to walk there.

We look around for a little, then she makes her way to the lingerie. I follow her but she stops me and makes me go away from her so I don't see what she picks out. I end up just looking at all the lotions, and smelling them.

Eventually Jen is finally done, and she bought everything, so we left. We walked around some stores, then we decided to go to the salon now.

Me and Jen both get a trim since we've been needing one, then it's time for her to get her brows done. "I'm gonna go to Journeys real quick." I say to Jen as she's waiting for the lady to come with the wax. "Ok I'll meet you there if I finish before you're back." She says and I nod and walk away.

I walk out of the salon and start to walk to an expensive jewelry store that's like 3 stores down from the salon. I'm not actually going to Journeys since you can't get an engagement ring from a shoe store.