34-Thats That

*jens pov*

"Mmm yes baby.." Leah moans as I slowly eat her out. We've been going at it for about, 3 hours. We keep finishing, and then having another round, but I'm not complaining.

"I'm so glad I have you." Leah says out of breath once she cums. "I love you." I smile and kiss her lips. I roll off of her and lay beside her. "Is it ok if I shower in the morning?" I ask and get under the covers. "Baby- you don't have to ask." She kind of laughs. "Well I'm just making sure." I smile and face her.

"Ya know...we could make it where you don't ever have to make sure..." She says and I tilt my head. "What do you mean?" I ask. "We could move in together." She says slowly, and I look away. "I mean, if you don't like my house we can get a new one together, or we could even live in your apartment. I don't care, whatever it takes for us to be physically closer." She explains with hope.

I sigh and fumble with my fingers. "I wanna be close too baby, but it's too early. I just don't want to move that fast, we haven't even met eachothers families, and we just started saying 'i love you' today." She says.

"Yeah, but I've loved you for longer than just today." She says and that makes me smile. "Let's just wait. Ok?" I caress her cheek and she nods. "Ok...but please think about it." She says and holds my hand. "I will, I promise." I say and kiss her lips.

-
*2 days later*

"Ms.Lopez?" I hear someone say at the door of my classroom. I turn from the board to see Mr.Harrison in the doorway. He motions for me to come to him, and I feel all the students eyes go on me. I smile at the class and step out into the hall.

"Yes?" I ask and shut the door. That's when I realize there's someone beside Mr.Harrison. "This is our new transfer student, he came today." He says and the student turns around and puts a charming smile on his face. "Oh! Yes, I completely forgot." I put my hand on my forehead.

"Noah, this is Ms.Lopez, she'll be your home room and English teacher." Mr.Harrison says. "Nice to meet you." Noah says and holds out his hand. "It's nice to meet you too, Noah." I smile and shake his hand.

This is definitely unexpected, I knew we had a transfer student coming, but he does not look like he should be in high school.

"Well, he's already had a tour of the school, and this is our last stop, so I'll leave him with you." Mr.Harrison smiles and touches Noah's shoulder.

I smile and Mr.Harrison walks away. "Well, you can come on in, and I'll get you caught up." I say and open the door, he nods and walks in. I see him catch a lot of the girls eyes. He's definitely a lady's man.

High school is very different from elementary and middle school, most of these boys are twice my size, either it's with height, muscle, or fat. Everyone is becoming a young adult, and they're excited, they want to rush with life, and grow up. I get it, but I wish I enjoyed my high school years more.

"Everyone, this is our new student, Noah." I say as we stand in the front o the class. He introduces himself, then he takes a seat in the back, and I continue with class.

-

"No- Leah- you don't even understand, he was so- muscular, like a grown man, but with more of a baby face." I explain to Leah and she laughs. "So is he good looking or what?" She asks. "Hella good looking." I exaggerate.

"I don't understand kids these days, I mean boys have beards at like 12, and these girls wanna show off their ass as soon as they get the chance!" I roll my eyes and sip my wine. "God Jen, you sound like an old lady. Don't act like you haven't wanted to show off your ass when you were younger." She tilts her head.

"I've never had to try, it comes naturally when you actually have an ass-." I shrug and Leah busts out laughing. "It's the truth." I shrug and I shake my head.

"You're too much. I'm sure he's a great kid, and he'll cause no issues." Leah says and stands up. "I feel like you're being sarcastic." I tilt my head. "He sounds like a player or a stud, how could he have no drama??" She exaggerates. "Ok, now you're being sarcastic...I think.." I scratch my head.

"Are you tipsy?" She asks from the kitchen. "No-." I say and slowly stand up. I trip over my feet, and run into the coffee table. "Shit!" I call out and grab my thigh where I hit it. "That answers my question...you ok?" Leah says while walking into the living room. "Yeah- I'm fine." I force a smile.

I set my wine down on the table and watch Leah walk around the couch to me. "Come here mama." Leah says and wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me into her lap on the couch.

"What?" I ask as she rubs my thigh. "We need to talk." She says and I lay my head on her shoulder. "About?" I ask. "Come with me to Brooklyn next weekend." She says. "Ok, why do we need to talk about that?" I ask and play with my fingers.

"That's where my parents live.." She says. "So?" I ask clueless since I am kind of tipsy. "I want you to meet my parents Jen." She says straight up, and I lift my head up and look at her.

"You do?" I ask. "Mhm." She nods. "They know you're gay, so they're ok with that-right?" I ask. "Yes, they know, and they couldn't care less." She says and I look away. "What if they don't like me?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"They will, they always like the girls I'm with, they just never liked the guys I was with." She says and I furrow my brows. "Girls? How many have there been?" I cross my arms. "Jen- were not talking about that." She laughs and I roll my eyes.

"They'll love you, I promise." She says and holds my hand. I look away and fumble with my hair. We sit in silence for a minute or two.

I look at her again and hold her face. "Ok..." I nod and a smile forms on her face. "Yeah?" She tilts her head and I smile and nod. Then she attacks me with kisses all over my face. "Ughh." I groan. "Thankyou, I love you." She says and kisses me one last time on my lips.

"Whatever it takes to get you to consider moving in with me more." She smiles. "Leahhh!" I wine and playfully hit her. "That's why you want me to meet them.." I cross my arms. "Not completely." She says and I look at her. "I'd want this to happen anyways, but, the sooner the better." She shrugs. "I guess..." I sigh.

"So you're going with me?" She asks. "Yesss." I assure her and bury my face in her neck. "Okay, good." She sighs and strokes my hair.

"You tired?" She asks softly. "Mhm." I nod. "You stayin here, or do you want me to take you home?" She asks. "Mmmm, I should probably go home..." I say in a husky voice.

"You can stay here if you want baby." She says and I shake my head no. "I don't have any work clothes here." I tilt my head and she sighs. "Okay, fine." She says and I stand up. "Let's go." She stands up too and slaps my ass. "Ow!" I groan and rub my butt.

"Asshole." I mumble and grab my things. We head out to her car, and Leah takes me home.

I'm really nervous to meet Leah's parents. I have no idea what they're like, but I knew this day was gonna come. I guess worse case, they don't like me, and that's that. I doubt Leah would leave me just because her family doesn't approve..I think.

A/N
Sorry I've been taking awhile to update, but I'll try and be better. Also, if you're a real jlover, you know where things are going with Noah...🙈👀