Memories

A/N
Could y'all do me a HUGE favor? Can you please check out _madisonwinston's fanfic on her page? It would mean a lot to her. Its very good so far and she's worked hard on it. You won't regret it! Okay, ty, love y'all, enjoy the chapter.

𝕰𝖒𝖒𝖆'𝖘 𝕻.𝕺.𝖁

I was hired to work at the DX. The boss was impressed with my work. Of course, we never told him what happened with that one group of girls. It was a slow day. Soda, Steve and I sat behind the counter playing games with a fan blowing on us. Soda leaned back in the chair with his feet on my lap while I sat on the counter. Steve was impersonating famous actors and the first of me and Soda to guess who it was got a point. We were keeping track on a marker board.

Soda was surprisingly really good at impersonations. I couldn't wait to get off of work. Janell invited me baby shopping with her. Pony decided to go too and we were dragging Dally along with us.

"Hey Em." Soda said with his hat down over his eyes.

"Hm?" I mumbled.

"Steve and I are gonna work on his car this weekend. The drag race is only two months away. Wanna help?" He asked.

I nodded my head from side to side. "Possibly. We'll see where these next few days ago. Janell is preparing like crazy and I've been helping her and Donna the most I can." I said.

"Okay. That's fine." Steve said.

The little bell on the door rang as someone walked inside.

"Finally a custo-" I froze and went pale when I turned around as my eyes landed on Harley.

"Mmh. I didn't know you got a job here." He said blankly.

I just stood there while Steve held my arm firmly. Harley walked through the store looking for stuff to purchase. Then before I knew it, I was in the most uncomfortable situation I could be in. Pony came in from the back door. I forgot he was coming to hang out.

"Hey babe I was thinking about- what is he doing here?" He asked, immediately balling his fists.

"Babe? Seems like you got over everything quickly." Harley said.

I took a deep breath. "Its been about six months Harley. I've moved on." I said calmly.

He turned to look at me. He was wearing jeans and boots and his typical jean jacket that smelt of cigarette smoke and cologne. Like Dally's.

"As have I." He said. He dropped his stuff on the counter. "Ya look good." He said.

"If Dally hadn't of gotten to me before your gang tore me apart I'd look much worse." I didn't mention Janell for safety reasons.

"I meant you look good in general. Like pretty. Uniform fits ya well. Brings out your eyes." He said.

Soda and Pony scowled and him. He ignored them.

"What're you doing, Harley?" Steve asked.

"Making small talk so I can get my gas and drink and go." He said.