The Gang

𝕰𝖒𝖒𝖆'𝖘 𝕻.𝕺.𝖁

We sat on the bus for about five, ten minutes before we finally stopped and Pony said this was his stop. There were multiple times I would get up thinking it was his stop, but was wrong. When we got off the bus, he started walking down the curb. We walked for a little until we came up to a small run down house. It seemed kind of cozy, but I didn't know for sure.

"Welcome to mi casa!" Ponyboy said, spreading his arms out and standing in front of the house

I laughed a little.

"It's cute. Quiet the mansion." I joked.

"Please, you're making me blush!" Pony said and held the gate open for me.

I walked inside the yard and he closed the gate behind him. I quickly noticed stomped cigarettes in the yard. I was going to have to get used to smelling cigarettes again. Ponyboy jogged up the porch steps and opened the door.

"Hey guys, I'm home." He said.

I heard a bunch of male voices say hey, or hi, or how was school?

"Oh, and I brought a friend over." He added.

"He got a name?" I heard one voice say as Pony and I walked in.

"Does she have a name, you mean?" Pony corrected.

As we stepped inside, the whole room went quiet and several boys stared at me. I was immediately taken aback. They were all very good looking and handsome. I noticed my lips were slightly separated with astonishment so I immediately shut them and waved awkwardly with a nervous smile.

The boys just stared at me. One guy in a plaid and white shirt jumped off the couch and approached us. He was incredibly handsome and look kind of like Ponyboy. His eyes danced and he grinned happily.

He slapped Pony on the shoulder and Pony winced a little

"Well done, Pony! Got yourself a girlfriend, aye?" He said smiling at me. "She's pretty." he said winking at Ponyboy.