Attention!

Does who were dying to know the continuation of YandereShu x Valt book 2!

Er.... Please grab all the Shalt fans. And the um..... Not Futojushi one can get out and don't comment anything.

So shalt shippers, please ready your food, drinks, pillow, knives, gun and song for this epic yaoi chapter 7.

Get ready to wipe your bleeding nose and bleach your eyes. There's also gonna be smut and juicy content. Those who has hemophobia (fear of blood) please don't watch the pic. Scroll down faster to avoid it.

Don't comment if your confused or stuff like that! Those who's not into yaoi smut lemon or that kind of stuff. Get out of this book, get out of this account and go do your annoying business!!!!

I'm tired and pissed already! Don't bother asking me and don't bother telling me how you feel too. I'm not in a good mood!!!!

The only reason I cut myself it's because I'm stressed and don't comment about it. I don't care anymore.......so just wait a couple more days for me to update chapter 7. I'll end the story on 25thdecember.

You can read it, and don't talk about the pic. If u are just there to show your hatred then it's better you don't! You only get yourself hated by other people.

So if you dislike one the of characters, storyline, ships and other. Best you don't put your hatred finger on the book.

All arthurs (including me and others) spend their days writing and thinking for ideas to make their story. And you must appreciate and respect their hardworked just like what your parents did to you.

And don't go thinking dumb things. I'm telling the truth!!! I'm an author myself, I respect everyone's opinion and appreciate their hardworked. I will read it wether I like it or not!

If you hated it, then just say "I'm sorry, I give this a no" or just keep quiet! The word hate can hurt people physically and mentally!

So for readers and author/writers, just respect others opinions and appreciate one of their hardworked. You can tell other authors to do what you want but don't rush them, they need time.

Well, I'm so sorry for this sudden speech. I hope you guys are all safe during quarantine. Please stay safe at home, I'm pretty nice actually....

I can help with mental problems but not so much though. At least I tried my best to cheer you up. And don't worry about looks, all girls and womens are not ugly. They're just beautiful in their own way.

And opps, sorry for this sudden thing..... Goodbye my lovely readers and authors!~♥

I wish everyone to have a healthy, blessing and good life!

– Koyoshi Choko/Starry Chan/Author san

♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥