The war it's finally over!

Choko: Hey shark no heart, I want you to say this *hands paper* out loud and NO EXCUSE!!!!!!!!

Lui: I'm not doing-

Choko: DO IT!!!!!!!!

Lui: Fine! Whatever! *clear throat* I give up for the one I admire and desire. Because whatever I do, it's not gonna work. I'm sure he will be happy to find someone special to be with forever...

Lui: The hell is this?! Is this one of your poem?!

Choko: Later land shark with no heart! *leaves*

Lui: *doesn't give a shit but whatever*

With Shu and Lane Valhala

Choko: Hey yandere beast and spider creep!

Lane: WHO YOU CALLING SPIDER CREEP?!?!?

Shu: And what are-

Choko: SHUT UP!!!!! I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY YOU BUTTHEADS!!!!!! NOW DON'T WASTE MY BREATH AND TIME AND READ THIS YOU ALBINO BEAST!!!!!!!!!!

Lane/Shu: *never seen Choko chan like this before but just do what they're told to*

Shu: What is this? Is this-

Choko: *shows hammer with Lane and his bey* Want me to repeat?!

Shu: *clear throat in panic* No matter how hard I try to open his heart for my entrance, it will never work. I realized I wasn't the right key for his heart, his heart will remain close for the right key. He deserves to have a loving and joyful life......

Shu: This poem is not cringy at all but......*explaining but didn't notice Choko chan already left*

With Free sleeping

Choko: *blows trumpet hard*

Free: What do you want?! *glares at Choko*

Choko: Read this! *smacks Free with the paper and even told him to stand up*

Free: Nothing works, I'm not his type at all. His heart is to pure and innocent to let someone in. He deserves someone better than me, all I want is to see his smile even when it means I  have to step away from him....

Free: What is this-?  *sees no ine but he doesn't care so he goes back to sleep*

With Aiger

Aiger: Yeah! That's a score to me!!!!!!

Random kid: Aww man, I lost again!

Aiger: But it's nice battling you. I'll wait and see if you improve!

Random kid: はい! Later Aiger!!! *leaves*

Choko: Don't waste my time and breathe *hands Aiger a paper with her death glare* Read....

Aiger: *clear throat* Ok ok... It's no use! I can't live *being dramatic*

Choko: I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO ACT!!!! I'M NOT MAKING A DRAMA SCENE!

Aiger: It said here dramatic voice? *points word on paper*

Choko: I was testing my brand new pen! NOW READ IT!!!!!!!

Aiger: Okok! *once again clear his throat* I know his innocence won't go away even when he grew up, his heart will always stay the same while he grow older and fine. Everything thing I do for him, it wouldn't work because of his pure locked up heart. I will be waiting to see the one person who's able to open up his heart for his entrance in his heart......?

Aiger: Are you having a poem competition or something?

Choko: *already left*

Aiger: Choko chan! Are you in a bad mood or something?!

Choko: *secretly grinning* Successful~

With Valt who was hanging out with Hikaru and Hyuga

Choko: Moshi moshi! 

Valt: Choko?

Hikaru/Hyuga: HEY IT'S CHOKO SAMA!!!!!! *bows down to show respect*

Choko: Valt! Good news! Your free!!!!

Valt: But I'm always free......

Choko: I mean, your free from yanderes! *shows video that was secretly recording*

Valt: *totally happy* NO MORE RUNNING AROUND!!!!!!! I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!

Asashi brothers: *dancing in joy with Valt*

Choko: *broadcast the video*

The next day.........

Shu: *opens the door then slam it close* WHY ARE THOSE FANGIRLS CHASING ME?!?! I ALREADY TOLD THEM I LOVE SOMEONE!!!!

Lui: *in the same situation* I BLAME YOU!!!!!!!!

Free: Yeah, I blame you too Shu *also in the same situation*

Shu: IS IT NECESSARY FOR ME TO TAKE THE BLAME A LOT?!?!?!?

Free/Lui: YES!!!! DEAL WITH IT RED EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shu: STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU LAND SHARK WITH NO HEART AND LAZY DEAR DEER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: *pass by with his mouth locking the beybread and turn to see the three dummies* What's up with you guys?

Shu/Free/Lui: DON'T YOU GET IT?!?!?! FANGIRLS!!!!!!! EVEN THOUGH WE TOLD THEM WE LOVE SOMEONE THEY KEPT ON CHASING US!!!!!!!!!

Aiger: DANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANGIRLS!!!!!!!!!!! *also in the same situation but at least his not worst*

Shu/Free/Lui/Aiger: DANTE!!!!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!

Dante: *eats all the beybread* Well-

Valt: *covers Dante's mouth from the back* No need explanation! They can sort their little problem! Come on Dante, I'll train you to make you stronger!

Dante: Okay!!!!!!

Shu: Oh no! Dante! Sit your butt on the chair and explain or no beyblading for you young man!

Dante: Nuu!!!! *goes to them*

Valt: Oh Dante!~ Let's visit Delta using Delta airlines flight!

Dante: Delta!!!!!!!!! *runs to Valt and the two walks away*

Aiger: Hold on a second! Valt usually would run away from us! But now!

Lui: There's clearly something they know and we don't know!

With Valt and Dante

Dante: How come you don't want to tell them?

Valt: They might ruin my freedom......

Dante: But they're the one who protect you from them *points the Asashi brothers*

Valt: *use Dante to hide himself* They'll notice me....

Dante: /YES! I CAN BRYBLADE WITH VALT WHENEVER I WANT NOW!!!!!! NO MORE DISTURBANCE!!!!!/ Valt!!! Let's battle!!!!!

Valt: I knew you want to do that.....

With the four dummies

Shu: *notifications rings* Hm?! *takes out his phone and checks it* A video announcement?

Shu/Lui/Free/Aiger: *watch the whole video  and now they're speechless for a second then-

Shu/Lui/Free/Aiger: CHOKO SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

with the secretive goth

Choko: *sips tea while eating macaroons* Finally! I have the peace atmosphere all to myself now!...... *lays down on her royal couch making her look like a queen or a boss in her mansion* No more troublemakers.... Troublemakers? More like Troublelovers..... *laughs a little as she sips her tea and continue her final part of Shu x Valt*

The war end thanks to this boss!

Kiyoshi Choko is the boss in her mansion

Show some respect!

✌🦙