How Lui gets rich

Choko: *watching drama while sipping tea*

Lui:*puts some pictures in his... Document? Inside a fricking suitcase?!"

Choko:*notice and goes to Lui* Need help?

Lui:No

Choko:*grabs one pic* Lui what the frick?! Why do you have ahaego face of Shu?! Do you give up on Valt and crushing on Shu now?!

Lui:EW!!!THE FUCK! SHUI (SHU X LUI) IS FUCKING DISGUSTING AND WEREN'T MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!!!!! A PIECE OF SHIT! THEY CAN SHIP IT ALL THEY WANT BUT IT WILL NEVER SAIL ON CANNON!!!!!!

Choko:.........First time I agree with you Lui...... Shui ships really weren't meant to be together.........You speak the truth Lui and you have my respect

Lui:Told you so!!!!Those fucking fan are really stupid,insane,childish and an eyesore to the boot!!!!

Choko:But what are you actually gonna do with this?

Lui:Watch and learn

Choko and Lui went outside and for some reason, Lui goes up to the stage facing Shu's fangirls then shout on the microphone so loud than Valt's shouting that the whole world can hear.

Fangirls:What do you want shark?!?!

Lui:Which one of you bitches wants an ahaego face of your idol *shows pic*

Fangirls:Me!!!!!!!!!!!*they start climbing on the stage shouting so loudly*

Lui:It's 100,000¥ per two!!!!!!

Fangirls:*throws money at Lui*

Lui:*gives all the fangirls the pic*

Choko:💦

At home

Choko:Your a monster

Lui:At least I got money!

Legend says Shu found out and start abusing Lui then even shout at his fangirls for being stupid.

Valt:*outside the garden watering the garden and notice Lui having bruises all over his face*Let me guess, You sell pictures  of i dont even know what is it to Shu's fangirls who have fangirlioma and only to get abuse by Shu?

Lui:How did you know?!

Valt:I listenjoy to your conversation. Now come, let me treat your wounds *grabs Lui and went to Choko's sick room*