Fear revealed!

100th special 🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊✨✨✨

Octavia's (me) POV

Sitting on a chair while glancing at the text messages on her phone. She sighs in boredom and exhaustion.

Her office is surrounded by the cold atmosphere. Just as she's about to get up, a message pop up causing her screen to automatically wake up.

Once again glancing at her phone, the message kinda shook her a little......

>What's your biggest fear? Because it's like your not scared of anything! 🤔

Her eyes soften and shuts her phone off then toss it on her bed. The sound of her notification rings but she ignored it. But she's pretty sure that the person she text is concern right now.

She sat down on her chair and took out a designed book in her drawer and a pen. Opening the book and flipping the page looking for some space to write.

She never thought she would write her fear in this book. She shook the thoughts of not doing it and begins writing, filling the empty page with her whatsoever word.

Octavia's fear
21the August 2020 (Friday)
11:27
Sunny day...

Message pops up saying about my greatest fear. And of course I have fear, all humans have fear. For me?

I don't like to show any personal info about me besides the basic.

I never thought I will write something in this book. My classmates wouldn't even care what I'm afraid of, they're probably gonna joke around like other people around me....

My biggest fear....is being betrayed by someone close to me, this could also be why I'm so secretive. I'm always afraid of being judge even the simplest things.

It's also the reason why I don't developed feelings to any boys, I was scared of being judge. My so called friends...

Wow what a faker. Backstabbing me with no apparent reasons. And just because I say no, they already started the hate, mock, judge and rumors.

Not just a faker but also a liar...

What do I do? Stupidly fake the smile, the kind offer, doing the stupid favour and many more.

And heck why would I buy them gifts on their birthday while I'm the one being forgotten.

Everyday holding the urge to scream at them, hit them with the closest inanimate objects in class or the simplest thing....

Slap them.....

I hide my secrets with my thick ice wall, seriousness, gentle smile...pfft please..

More like fake smile....

I disliked when they judge me, mostly about my drawing. This is why I don't like to show my talents to everyone.......

I disliked the cold, curiousness or hatred stares. It's annoying yet it's makes me guilty...

I even force myself to lied about everything to avoid being judge or whatever...

Lying about I'm crushing on someone, already in a relationship, my parents spoiled my older brother more than me, about how bad my grades are and more I could think off....

And till this day, I can't say the word "No"

Even if it's to the stupidest things, I can't say the opposite of yes...

Every word they let out, I just accepted it. Just accept everything. Even my fate....

I disliked it when people don't take me seriously. I sometimes eavesdropping at my so called....friends or classmates..

To listen if they were judging or mocking at me. If they do, they might not see the same me again. But like I care anyways, it's their fault. They don't want to accept the fact that they're wrong.

They're like those immature, naughty spoiled rotten brats while I'm like that poor mother who have to listen what their bratty kids wants her to do or else they'll scream or cry...

I never get any attention in class, except when some of them see me looking down and quiet. They might ask wether I'm okay and I have to lied so they can just leave me alone to give me some time to relax my mind and relieve some stress...

I cut not because of stress, but just to feel satisfied. Luckily I stop because it doesn't really matter anyways.

Sign for the forgotten but the beloved, Octavia 

P. S I might as well just gonna strangle them if they're backstabbing me....