Suffering the blondes

Wakiya/Rantaro: NO WAY IN HELL I'M GONNA DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Cho: Stop your yelling! It's dishonoring to my ears! You two better do this!!!!!

Wakiya/Rantaro: MAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Cho: ..........*dials number* Hey you albino freak! Wakiya and Rantaro are going skinny dipping with Valt. They want to find a good looking and understanding man for Valt and soon they're gonna plab a wedding. Good luck getting here from America you yandere beast!!!!!

Wakiya/Rantaro: WHAT THE HELL STAR/SUGAR PLUM?!?!?!

*door burst open*

Shu: WHERE'S VALT?!?! AND WHERE'S THAT SO CALLED GOOD LOOKING MAN THAT WAS ABOUT TO MARRY VALT?!!!?! AND WHY THE HELL THAT BRATTY GOLDILOCKS AND LOLLIPOP BASTARD TAKES MY VALTY TO SKINNY DIPPING?!?!?!?!?!

Lady Cho: First, that's a lie. And secondly, you may punish Wakiya and Rantaro because they have been planning to take Valt to skinny dipping All... By... HIMSELF!

Shu: *glares at Wakiya and Rantaro* YOU SON OF-

12 Hours Later

Lady Cho: *eating bombolone*

Shu: *lets Valt sits on his lap then hugs him*

Valt: *is either horrified or petrified at the punishment*

Wakiya/Rantaro: *tied up together and was sitting on top of the tallest tree with unicorn stuff surrounded while both screaming at their biggest fear*

Plus: there's spikes around the tree. In case they fall down....

Lady Cho: They're having a fun time up there huh?

*insert Wakiya and Rantaro screaming like a girl*

Shu: *covers Valt's eyes then push his head to his chest to avoid the horrible scene* Shh.........this might take a while...

Lady Cho: *eating bombolone*