What is Lady Author's greatest fear?

Lady Cho: *sitting on the couch watching Sci-fi shows and nature*

All the bladers were standing far away from her trying to peak what's she's watching. There's a scene where the Komodo dragon starts eating the deer which freaks everyone out but not for Lady Cho.

Honcho: How can a petite girl like her can able to watch that brutal and uncomfortable scene?!??!?!

Daigo:We never know what's her biggest fear

Wakiya: If she watch horror movies, of coyrse she'll be frighten!

Daigo: No she laughed at those

Everyone but Daigo: Nani?!?!?!?!

Daigo: She founds them ridiculous, ugly, humorous and an eyesore.

Phi: Ugh! Is she even human!?!

Daigo: We always binge watching horror movies in late night

Valt: But I thought your sleeping at my room?

Daigo: Well that time we didn't watch because I was sleeping at your room and she was busy as always in her office

Ken: Hey guys! I think she's afraid of spicy foods!!!!!

Valt: Spicy food?!

Ken: Yeah, I saw it from her notebook!

Xander: Then why don't we pretend to have  a spicy food eating challenge! I bet she'll lock herself in her office!

Everyone but Valt and Daigo: Yeah! In this 2020 is the best! We get to see Author's greatest fear!!!!!

Valt: We shouldn't celebrate now.

Daigo: Guys....Lady Cho is-

Xander: I'll get some spicy food!!!!!

Shu: I'mma gonna cook them!

After doing spicy food and stuff. Let's see the result

Lady Cho: *sleeping in her room so peacefully until-

*BAAMMM!!!!!!!*

Aiger: STAR, WAKE UP!!!!!!! IT'S STILL IN THE EVENING!!!!!! DON'T SLEEP NOW!!!!!!

Dante: WAKE UP!!!!!!! WE NEED TO SEE IF KEN'S THEORY IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

Hikaru and Hyuga: *brings some pans and stuff then starts hitting it making loud cringy and annoying sounds*

Quon: QUIET!!!!!!!! THAT'S NOT HOW YOU SHOULD WAKE HER UP!!!!!!!! SHE'S A LADY AND THE AUTHOR SO SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiger, Dante, Hikaru and Hyuga: *got quite*

Quon: This is how to wake her up *goes to her then gently shook her* Starry.....

Lady Cho:......

Quon: Wake up, we ran out of tea and-

Lady Cho: *automatically wakes up* WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP TO BUY THEM?!?!?!

Valt: Don't worry Bombolone girl! We have some in the cabinets

Lady Cho: And... WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!?!?!

Aiger: DON'T ASK!!!! *grabs the petite author to the kitchen*

The table has spicy chicken curry with rice.

Lady Cho: Oh boy curry my favorite *eats without hesitation even though the curry is really spicy*

They gasp when she finished the whole curry, she then proceeded to drink only half of one glass of milk then when to the fridge to take her bombolone for snacks.

Daigo: Plot twist, she actually loves spicy food. But it's too spicy although she can handle the pain.

Phi: You idiot emo looking midget! Shouldn't have told us earlier!

Fubuki: Wasn't is revealed at one of her book that she has a phobia?

Suoh: What is it then?

Fubuki: Philopobia, you know the fear of love or of becoming emotionally connected with another person.

Naoki: That's strange? Never thought a petite author like her could be afraid of something like that.

Valt: No we weren't sure if it's true or not. But there's hint she has troubled and twisted feelings. And she's fast to give up on the person she's crushing on.

Phi: Like how?

Daigo: Once she says she has a crush on someone, two or three days later she'll literally give up on it.

Hyde: What kind of girl is she!?!?!?

Honcho: But she has Bi-polar disorder...

Dante: She is a petite girl with strong emotions. Well she did deal with the bipolar disorder.

Yugo: Is there any animals or plants she's afraid?

Ukyo: She loves nature and she's more mature than her classmates on her school duh!

Lui: We can't just stand here and talk about her mental health! She's must be afraid of being a failure

Daigo: You shark! That was years ago!

Free: Wow, what a dumb shark

Lui: Excuse me?!

Meanwhile in Star's office

Lady Cho: Why do I live with these bozos? And now they're being stupid to figure out my greatest fear? Ha! Please.... That's for them to suffer to find out UwU

Legend says the blader tried everything to scare her but all Lady Cho expression were shock, angry, annoyed and laugh. No fear at all.

In the end they kept on trying, Lady cho being the boss in the house. She literally spoiled their plans.

So no one can even find out her greatest fear.....

Someday the might~