Choko's fangirls in a nutshell

Don't take this serious, it's just a nutshell. And I don't really have fangirls. Call me Choko for now though, or whatever you want. You can call me anything which suits you (But not dirty and bad ones. I'll report ya'll if you did that)

Only admiration and inspiration are a fan of me though :)

(Wait, it's that even true? )

Choko:*looking at her phone*

Nice fangirl: *appears as beautiful music starts playing in the background and proceeded to walk towards Choko* *blushes a bit*H-Hi Choko. I-I'm a fan of yours. And I really like your artworks/hardwork

Choko:*smiles so proudly*

Nice fangirl: And I was wondering if you'd like to be my friend-

Psycho fangirl: *appear and sudden soubd effect echoing in the background* Hi senpai

Choko: Frick No! *runs* (was told by friend to be innocent again bcuz too young and cute to curse)

Psycho fangirl: COME BACK SENPAI! I'LL KILL EVERYONE FOR YOU AND EVEN HAVE YOUR BABIES!

Nice fangirl: *points gun* Stop! You violated the law!

Psycho fangirl: Move outta my way you ugly piece of sh*t

Nice fangirl: Not unless you leave Choko alone and let her find her own love

Psycho fangirl: NEVER!

Pervy fangirl: *appears* Hi sisters

Psycho fangirl: And who the hell are you supposed to be?

Pervy fangirl: Well......I'll show you *shoves psycho fangirl away*

Choko: *shook*

Pervy fangirl: *shoves nice fangirl away and proceeded to lift Choko's chin up* Hey there sweetheart~ How about you and me get out of here and have a little bit of fun?~

Nice/Psycho fangirl: Owh hell no...

Nice fangirl: *points gun*

Psycho fangirl: *points knife* You dare r*pe her and I'll chop you off more than a famous chef could ever do

Choko: You probably can, but we all bet that Gordon Ramsay can do a much better job than you

Psycho fangirl: Stay outta this senpai. And don't you dare insult my chopping skills. Gordan Ramsay's got nothing on me.

Nice fangirl: You two are complete morons. You really expect that Choko will love you after that crazy sh*t?

Psycho/Pervy fangirl: She loves me! No, she doesn't loves you! She loves me! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! (their blahs keep on going)

Nice fangirl: The f*ck are thiese b*tches on?

Choko: (¬_¬) *insert music "OH SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE!!!"*

Psycho fangirl: Senpai, which one of us will you choose? Me? The pervy neko desperate for a master? Or that ugly b*tch with a gun?

Nice fangirl: None of us! That's for sure and I have two guns!

Psycho fangirl: Stfu, nobody was talking to you!

Nice fangirl: Well now you kinda are?!

Psycho fangirl:.......💦Still? Senpai who do you choose?

Choko:........

Pervy fangirl: Sweetheart? If you choose me, I'll be sure to give you a sweet treat~