Nobody likes you, Shu

Go check on my announcement wether if you guys want a sequel of Shu x FemValt.

Wakiya was jogging then suddenly he hear a someone shouting. The voice is getting near causing the sound to get louder. He looks around to see no one then he saw...

Wakiya: What the hell?.........💦

Shu: /This freaking woman!!!!/ I SAID I REGRETTED IT OKAY?!?!!?!

Kristina: GET BACK HERE RED EYE!!!!!! *tries hitting Shu with a whip*💢💢💢💢

Shu: I TOLD YOU IT'S SHU KURENAI NOT RED EYE!!!!!! *dodge whip*

Kristina: THANKS TO YOU ONE OF MY TEAM TRIES TO JOIN THE SNAKE PIT AS WELL!!!!!!!!! 💢💢💢💢

Shu: BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!!!!!! *spot Valt with Lui sitting on the bench* /Thank god, Valty is there!/ VALT!!!!! VALTY!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!

Lui: *turns to see Shu being chase by Kris while shouting for help. So he covers Valt's ears*

Valt: ????

Shu: /THAT STUPID SHARK!!!/ LUI YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!! 💢💢💢💢💢💢

Kristina: HEY! I'M NOT DONE PUNISHING YOU YET!!!!!!!!! 💢💢💢💢

Shu: VALT!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!! KRIS TURNED INTO JOJO AGAIN!!!!!!!! BUT THIS TIME WITH A WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!! 😫

Kristina: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME?!?!?!? *grabs gun*💢💢💢💢💢

Shu: Gyah?!?!?!?! VALT?!!! SHE HAS A GUN NOW!!!!!!!!!

Valt: Lui is it just me or it's just my head screaming or something?

Lui: Don't worry, it's just your head. It's normal, sometimes everyone can hear voices in their heads. But just don't believe anything they said.

Valt: Ok...

Wakiya: *was recording the scene the whole time* Gonna send this to one of Star's friends and authors :)

Shu: I'LL PAY YOU ¥200,000 IS YOU STOP CHASING AND ABUSING ME!!!!!!!!

Kristina: MONEY DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING!!!!! IT ONLY CAUSE PROBLEMS!!!!!!!! JUST LIKE MENS!!!!!!!! 💢💢💢💢💢

Shu: THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!💢💢💢💢

Kristina: NOTHING IS FAIR IN LIFE YOU BAKA!!!!!!!!!! 💢💢💢💢💢

The next day

Shu: *incredibly hurt and bruised. But by using his muscles, he went to BC Sol not to see Kris. He wants to see Valt*

Shu: WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME VALT?!?!?!?

Valt: Me?! I was at the park with Lui!!!!!

Lui: True lol *whispers something to Valt*

Valt: *shook* Get out here, Shu! No one likes you, you know that?!

Shu: What did I ever do wrong to you?!

Valt: I know what your trying to do! Your trying to manipulate me and others with your dirty and unforgivable lies!!!!! 💢💢💢💢

Shu: Wha- Since when?! LUI IS THE ONE WHO'S LYING HERE!!!!!!!

Valt: If you don't leave.... *takes out a cellphone* I'll call the cops!

Lui: Pfft!!!! *laughing in the background*

Shu: *is in a situation where his crush was manipulated by Lui and he doesn't even know what to do. The only thing he can do is leave or else his crush will straight away call the cops or probably along with the FBI*