Alex Danvers X Reader As a mom headcannons

-You two have a little boy named Donovan.

-You adopted him when he was two.

-Donovan LOVES having a badass mom who can bench press him (even though he's like 30 pounds)

-He adores Alex so much that he tries to act like he's also an agent, so you two put him in a toddler karate class.

-When you are two are busy with DEO and general work stuff Ruby and Sam are the go-to babysitters.

-Donovan is a very social toddler so every one of your family members loves him.

-Eliza adores him so much. Sometimes she drives to National city just to see him (and her daughters too I guess but like)

-She's very protective because of how dangerous National City can be and the fact that she has a million enemies.

-She's the most supportive mom.

-She never misses anything of his. Plays? She's there. Tournament? She's there.

-Donovon loves Kara just as much as his moms.

-When he was five he found out Kara was Supergirl, mostly because she came to your place via the window and didn't realize you and Donovon were there.

-For a five-year-old, he was able to keep his secret for the most part.

-She's also very cuddly. No one at the DEO would imagine this, but during an emergency, Alex was forced to bring him to the DEO and everyone was so confused. I mean, Alex Danvers. The woman who put a man in jail at 17, does the high pitched baby voice more often than anyone would think.