First Date (Jennifer Pierce X Reader headcannon)

REQUEST: Hello! I was wondering if you could do a Jennifer Pierce x fem! reader? A bisexual Jennifer Pierce is well-deserved, lol. A LOT OF FLUFF would be GREAT. Thank you so much in advance, love!!!

-Y/n had liked Jennifer for so long it wasn't even a joke.

-All of her friends kept telling her to simply ask her out.

-Once you gained the courage to ask she said yes. You didn't have a car though, so Jefferson had to give the two of you a ride to your date.

-You two had decided on going to a nice diner and movie.

-Jefferson wasn't against the idea of you two dating because he's met you before and he thinks you're a good student.

-But considering how her last serious relationship ended, he's not one hundred percent on her dating someone.

-So he's kind of acting like a protective dad. But overall as long as Jennifer's happy.

-After dinner, you two decided to skip the movie and simply go late night shopping for the dance coming up.

-She had decided on a strapless knee-length dress while you decided on a dress very similar but was your favorite color.

-After the date, you two became a lot closer but hadn't really put a label on your relationship.

-But eventually, she properly asked you to the dance.

-During the dance, the two were joined at the hip.

-Near the end of the dance, you convinced her to dance in a slower song. During the song, she ended up kissing you.

-After that dance, you two were officially the school's it couple