Korra X Reader headcannons

-You were a fan of her pro-bendingg match.

-One day after a match you manage to get her attention.

-Korra's trying her best to show off before you two date.

-She emphasizes the whole "I'm the Avatar" spiel so much, ot gets kinda annoying after a minute.

-After a while though, you two go on casual dates during the day. You'd sometimes go to the arena with her to practice especially since you're a (element) bender.

-You'd find yourself at air temple island one day, waiting for her. And Jinora, Ikki and Meelo all wanted to know EVERYTHING about you. (Mostly Ikki).

-Korra had to lowkey pick them off you one by one so the two of you could leave.

-Korra doesn't like to say she's easily jealous. But she is. If she catches anyone stare at you for too long, she wraps her arms around you and shamelessly glares at them.

-Boling may have liked Korra at one point, but he's lowkey obsessed with your relationship.

-Compliment Korra and she will blush and remember it for the next decade to come.

-Korra's not the most into PDA, but she can be cuddly when she wants to be.

-The press often hound you regarding Korra. And because she's not really popular, anything you say about her is twisted into something negative.

-After a while it stopped Thanks to Korra but you don't need to know that

-But overall, everyone's noticed you kinda mellowed Korra in a way. She'll always be a slightly explosive type of person, but she's different with you.