Laurel Lance Dating a meta human

After the particle accelerator explosion you moved to Starling City.

-While out getting yourself breakfast you couldn't help but notice a pretty blonde DA.

-After a few random meetings the two of you went on mutiple dates and eventually you guys had a serious relationship.

-One day you started to notice strange things happening.

- You started to notice you began to day dream especially when touching people.

-Once you finally met Quintin and Sara was when you finally assumed something was up.

-First it was shaking Quintin's hand and you somehow got memories and feelings of how he and Laurel felt when the Queen's gambit sank.

-You didn't think anything about that. But you shook Sara's hands and saw what happened when Sara she had first joined the league.

-As time went on Laurel began to notice you becoming distant. She tried to find out what was wrong, but every time she brought it up you managed to avoid it all together.

-Laurel essentially forced you to sit down and look you straight into her eyes before you began to hear her thoughts.

-After a long talk about how worried Laurel got, you finally decided to come clean.

-She helped you to find ways to control your powers.

-On occasion you help the arrow team to find out information from their enemies.

-Laurel is the most supportive girlfriend you could ask for regarding your powers