Prologue

Jaeni's POV

Hello, I am Park Jaeni, I am the mother to my adorable son Park Soobin. I work as a wedding planner and party coordinator. As Soobin was growing up, I have been working hard to provide for him as all mothers would do.

I know it would be easier if there were complete parents, like a mother and and father but...

The truth is, Soobin never met his father.

Because, the father of my son is a dangerous man.

Soobin's father is Kim Namjoon, a powerful and rich man. A well-known man in the gang world, also known as RM.

We were in love.

Very much.

He was a loving and caring boyfriend, but I had to leave.

I had to..

I was afraid..

~~~Flashback~~~

"Mmm..." I moaned as I felt kisses on my neck. "Mmm..Namjoon.." I said and he chuckled. "Good morning Love.." he rasped out with his morning voice.

" he rasped out with his morning voice

I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I sat up from our bed and Namjoon wrapped his arm around me. I leaned in his touch.

"Good morning Joonie.." I said. "Morning Love.." he said and kissed my forehead. "Mmmm...I wish everyday was like this.." I said.

"It will." He said. "Joonie?" I said and he hums in response. "Have you ever thought of us having a family? Like get married and have kids?" I asked. He sighed, he turned me to face him.

"Love, that's not really my priority right now, I don't think I'll ever be ready to have kids.." he said.

"But what about getting married?" I asked. "Of course Love, some day."

"Then kids?"

"Love no, I don't think I'll ever think of that." He said and I just nodded sadly.

"Love, there's a reason why you went on birth control, it's not easy to raise a child, especially when I work dangerously. You know how I can get when something ticks me off." He said.

"I know, I'm sorry if I pressured you." I said and he smiles. "It's alright my Love, now let's go shower and get ready." He said.

We went to the bathroom and washed up, I was blow drying my hair as Namjoon dried his hair with a towel. We got dressed and I sat on the bed.

"I need to go now Love.." Namjoon said and kissed my forehead. "Okay, stay safe, I love you.." I said.

"I love you too.." he said before leaving.
I went to the the kitchen to make breakfast and maids helped me as well. When my food was ready, I set up the dining table and ate my breakfast.