Power Stack: The Quirk of Izuku Midoriya

So before we get too deep into this story, I figured I would take the time to explain something; Izuku's quirk

As I said in the description of the story, in this AU, Izuku has his own quirk called Power Stack. This quirk allows Izuku to dial up his speed, strength, and/or his agility 10 times his normal state. In other words, the quirk allows him to move faster, jump higher, and even hit harder. Izuku will be able to transfer the energy around a specific body part, or across his body. This in turn will enhance Izuku's reflexes, maneuverability, and strength depending on the situation. Izuku also has the option to convert the energy from one part of his body to another if he chooses.

However, when he is diagnosed with this quirk, he is told by the doctor that he is not ready to use the quirk yet due to his young physique, and might not be able to use it until he is at least 10 years old

However, when he is diagnosed with this quirk, he is told by the doctor that he is not ready to use the quirk yet due to his young physique, and might not be able to use it until he is at least 10 years old. The doctor tells him and Inko that this quirk requires strong muscles, and says that gyms, dojos, and martial arts would be good for Izuku.

For example, if Izuku wants to run faster, he channels the quirk energy to his legs. This allows him to move faster than usual. This is also the case in case he wants to leap a tall building in a single bound. This is very useful when Izuku is in a hurry to get to class.

If he wants to throw harder punches, he channels the energy to his arms. This allows him to throw harder punches without injuring himself. He could punch a wall and not even have so much as a scrape on his arm. This could also enhance his punch speed granting him the ability to perform fast-paced punch barrages.

However, with great power comes great Drawbacks. Should Izuku channel too much energy into a part of his body, he will feel pain in his arms or legs for a minimum of 50 seconds. Fortunately, even if this did happen, his bones would not break. This isn't so much the case when he transfers it around his body. Some would say this quirk is relatable and/or similar to All Might.

There are hidden functions within this quirk that have yet to be discovered. Some of these hidden functions may even give Izuku more of a fighting chance, should he find himself face to face with strong villains.