41: Lights, Camera, Action!

Chapter 41: Lights, Camera, Action!

Izuku and his company were heading to where the explosion was heard. It was nothing to be alarmed about as it was an explosion from the obstacle course. "And now, here comes our next challenger!" the announcer said.

Logan Hill from Class 1-B walked into the arena. "Hill?" Kenshi asked.

Izuku turned to Kenshi. "You know that guy?" he asked. "Well, Kendo asked me to set him up with her," Momo explained. Kenshi was looking at Logan as he was getting ready to set up.

Logan was getting ready. "Course.... START!"

Logan dashed forward at the robots. He decided to play it cool at first. Logan pulled out his knife and started slashing away. While it looked like plastic, it was strong enough to cut through metal. More robots started coming out. He pulled out his gun and started firing. In one swift movement, he spun around and shot multiple bullets in a circle. The audience was amazed at what he could do.

"Is that his quirk?" Jirou asked, "Weapon knowledge?" "I don't know," Hatsume said, "But those guns and knives are inspiring new ideas for new babies!"

As more robots started arriving, and Logan smirked. "Ready to rock Arzene?" he asked, "How do you wanna do this course?" "The way I see it, WE can do this course however we want." said the voice. "Alright then," Logan said as he removed his shades, "Come out and play!"

A mask formed on is face as a shadowy figure appeared behind him. He dashed through the robots at lightning speed. As he went to the other edge, a tremendous explosion was seen. He then started firing at the others with his gun. He was firing phantom bullets. "Clear time is 1 minute, 45 seconds!" the announcer said.

"Whoa!" Kenshi said. Momo turned to him.

"Kenshi sweetie, why don't you try it out next?" she suggested, "It'll give you an opportunity to try out your new abilities."

Kenshi smirked. "Alright," he said. Later he was down in the ring. "The villain course has been reset!" The announcer said, "Ready...... START!"

Kenshi pulled out a crystal sword and started slashing away at the robots. He saw another robot getting ready to attack and decided to pull out a new item. The Minecraft Axe. Using it, he managed to trap the robot in a wall of blocks before finishing it off. Kenshi then pulled out the sword from Fire Emblem Two Houses. It also doubled as a whip, which Kenshi used to toss robots to the side.

However, this was only half of the strength. The sword changed form into a bow that could shoot arrows of light. It was also a lance and an axe as well. Using all of these items, Kenshi smashed his way through the robots. "Clear time is 1 Minute flat!" The announcer said, "Looks like this kid knows his video games!"

Kenshi walked to the stands to join his friends. Kirishima walked up to him. "Dude, that was pretty manly how you handled those robots!" he said as he patted his shoulder.

"Thanks," Kenshi said.

"Though I am surprised you used a Minecraft weapon," Kirishima continued, "I don't know many people that play Minecraft since is was a 300 plus-year-old game."