Tale 4: Mina

The Tale of Mina

Mina was walking around I-Island. She was angry that she couldn't go to the preview.

"I would've been able to go if I hadn't lost that bet..." she said.

She remembered back at U.A when she did rock paper scissors to see who would accompany Momo to the I-Expo.

Flashback

"Wait, I wanna go with you Momo!!" Toru said. "No, let me!" Tsu said. "If anyone'ss going, it's gonna be me," Jirou said. Momo came in between the girls.

"There's only one way for us to decide who comes with me," Momo sasid, "You'll have to gamble for it. With your lives." The girls gulped.

Momo chuckled. "I'm kidding!" Momo said, "You can just play Rock Paper Scissors to see who comes with me to the Expo."

Tsu sighed in relief. "Wow, you should've seen your face Asui," Toru said.

Tsu faced Toru. "I told you to call me Tsu."

Ochako, Toru, Tsu, Mina and Jirou got in a circle.

"Ok girls, best two out of three," Momo said, "The two who get the most points get to accompany me to the premier." After a few rounds, all the girls were tied with two points. It was time for the ultimate tie breaker.

The girls got ready to shoot.

"No hard feelings whoever wins," The girls said, "Rock, Paper, Scissors!" Ochako and Jirou had rock while the rest of the girls had scissors.

"MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!" Mina shouted.

Flashback Over

Mina continued to walk around a mall.

"I'd be impressed if they had something I'm passionate about," she said.

She heard some dance music being played. Mina used her ears to find where the sound was coming from. She found herself at a door with a neon sign.

"Dance Studio?!" she asked.

She looked through the windows and saw people doing some dance moves. She found herself in dance heaven. The kids were taking a break as the teacher went to go get himself some water. She could tell the kids were getting a bit tired, and decided to step in.

Mina walked inside. One of the kids looked at her.

"Who are you supposed to be?" asked one of them.

"Let's just say I'm a girl who loves dancing," Mina said, "Its been a part of my life ever since I was a kid." She started stretching. "It looks like you guys and girls could use some new dance moves," she said. Some of the kids were eager to see what she was made of.

"Please teach us!" said one of the students. Mina nodded.

"Let's start with something easy," she said, "Move forward and back, and also left and right while you swing both your arms. The important thing is to stay loose."