Chapter 48: Wolfram's Wrath

Previously on Son of All Might....

He grabbed a gun and aimed it at her head. "You villain!" Sam said, "Let her go!" Wolfram knocked him in the face knocking him down.

"If anybody is the villain, its this stubborn scientist," he said looking at David who was in shock, "Ironic isn't it? He tried to save the world by repairing All Might's big injury, but in reality, he put it in bigger jeopardy than before." He looked to Melissa who was struggling to escape his grip. "Now I think its time he pays the price," Wolfram said pointing the gun at her face.

Izuku struggled to escape the metal that was keeping him pinned. He wanted to save his cousin and uncle, but was helpless. "Get your hands of her!!" Shouted someone.

It was Leo Sonders. He dashed at the henchmen knocking them out with his Lion like strength. Wolfram got a look at him. 

"Another wannabe pro hero huh?" he asked, "I think its time you realized that this is the real world, and in the real world, Bad. Things. Happen!" He pushed the gun near Melissa.

"I'm not just any wannabe pro," Sonders said, "I'm the son of a great hero you killed in cold blood. I know because I saw it happen with my own eyes!" Sonders activates his quirk with his lion combining with him to give him a red aura. Wolfram started to have flashbacks of when he defeated the first Red Lion. He then saw a kid watching with his own eyes.

Wolfram realized that Leo was the kid he saw witness the death of his father.

"The son of the last Red Lion, hehe." Wolfram chuckles to himself.

Sonders then lunged at Wolfram and clawed his face making him release Melissa. Deku broke free of the metal.

Melissa was overjoyed to see Sonders alive and well. "Leo!" She said happily. She rushed over to him. She embraced him in a hug and then kissed his cheek. Sonders then blushed and smiled widely.

Wolfram used this time to make his getaway. Wolfram grabbed David and pulled him near him.

"If you wanna live then you'll mass produce this creation," he said. He starts walking away with him. Izuku turned to Sonders.

"Come on!" Izuku said, "We're chasing after him, Sonders. Melissa get the others up here." Melissa went the other way to the control room. "Stop her!" Wolfram saaid.

One of his men went after her. Izuku activated Full Cowl and jumped in front of him, doing parkour stunts.

"I'm not gonna let you hurt her!" he said.

Melissa kept running into the main control room and made it inside. Izuku struggled to fight the crooks.

"Everyone..." he said.

"Everyone..." Melissa said.

"Dad..." Izuku said, thinking of All Might.