Chapter 55: Betrayals and Reveals

After finally calming Darkshadow down, Izuku and the rest of the students that were present there, Katsuki, Shoto, Tokoyami, Shoji and Asu.... er.... Tsu, made their way to the cabins where Aizawa and the rest of the class were waiting for those in the forest.

Along the way, they encountered Kendo, Monoma, Tetsutetsu, Awase and a few other 1-B students. They helped them up and carried an injured Tetsutetsu and an unconscious Awase to the teachers to be patched up.

Halfway to camp, they encountered one of the villains from the Vanguard Action Squad. A pyromaniac who called himself Dabi.

"Welcome, UA students." Dabi said. "I would love to let you all go but as a member of the league I need to stop you here." Dabi thrusts his arm forward releasing a large blast of blue fire.

The fire was countered by some ice originating from Shoto.

"Ahh, the youngest son of Endeavour," Dabi exclaims. "How does it feel to be his perfect creation?" Dabi questioned, stunning Izuku and Shoto, who shared a glance before Shoto spoke up.

"Do not speak of thing you don't know, villain." Shoto shouted, clearly shaken up a bit from the statement.

"Oh I know what I'm talking about, Shoto!" Dabi exclaimed before hitting the students with another blast of fire.

"Midoriya, get the rest to the teachers, I'll be back, need to deal with this villain." Shoto told Izuku, who nods realizing that the son of the number 2 hero didn't want any more of his secrets to be revealed.

"Everyone, let's go. Todoroki should have it under control." Izuku said with a strained voice, not wanting to leave his friend, but having to because the safety of the other mattered more.

"MOVE IT, EXTRAS!!!!" Katsuki shouted, understanding how difficult it is for izuku to make the decision. "HALF AND HALF, YOU BETTER NOT DIE OR GET CAPTURED OR ILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU!!!" katsuki shouts as he starts to push the rest of the students away from the battle.

Dabi tried to intercept, but gets blocked by Shoto.

With Izuku

After leaving Shoto to deal with Dabi, Izuku made his way to the cabins with the rest of the students.

"Alright, Kaachan, Kendo, you're in charge of the group, whatever you do, do not let anyone leave. Their targets were JoJo and Yaomomo, who they have already captured, we need to get them back." Izuku said as he looked around for Aizawa and the other teachers.

"Sensei!!!!" Izuku shouted as he saw the rest of the students, Aizawa and the PussyCats at some distance between them. "Kaachan, Kendo, take the others to Aizawa, I'll be back with Todoroki, tell Aizawa that."

Izuku leaves a trail of green lightning following him as he sprinted back to Todoroki as the students walked to Aizawa and the rest.

"Now where did he go off to?" Aizawa said, clearly irritated. "We've lost one problem child as is, we can't lose another."

"He went to get Half and half back, who is currently fighting off a villain as we speak." Kendo said with terror in her voice, afraid to see what aizawa would do.

"And you all just let him. Smart!" Aizawa shouted at them.

"Calm down, Aiza, this is Midoriya, we're talking about, he always does something reckless. Hell be fine." Mandalay told the underground pro.