The Symbol of Equality: Exile

Neito Monoma a

Neito Monoma a.k.a The Symbol of Equality: Exile. The man behind all of the schemes from the league of villains, and the son of All For One

After seeing his father return from his 'mission', and seeing him injured and bruised, Monoma finally sees the truth behind the pro hero society and the world of quirks. So he takes it upon himself to create a new world where everyone is equal, and quirklessness is non existent! He plans to exile the backwards rules of the quirk society! The only thing that stands in his way (And who he plans to kill) is All Might. 

His quirk, Copy is only a small portion of his true power. The true name of his quirk is All For One which was passsed down to him by his father. He can not only copy quirks, but also give quirks to other people. By doing this, he manages to manifest an army for the league of villains, in exchange for their help in developing the Nomu, a beast that was designed to destroy All Might. However, there is another secret that lies within his mask. Monoma is now in development in a new Nomu that will top the other designs, and by 'defeating' it, he plans to make his mark as the new No. 1 hero.

The strength of his quirk is enhanced ten fold because of one hidden factor; The Quirk Amplication Device. Monama managed to get his hands on the blueprints to the device and decided to use it to his advantage. With this newfound strength, Monoma could be even more dangerous than All For One himself. Can Izuku even hope to defeat this new villain?!