Chapter 38: Let'ss Get Physical

Chapter 38: Let's get Physical!

Class 1-A was in their hero costumes waiting outside as instructed. On the other side, there were a lot of teachers, including All Might. "This part of the exam will begin momentarily," Aizawa said, "If it wasn't obvious, you can fail this portion of the exam as well. So if you want to go to Forest Lodge, then you better go Plus Ultra." Jirou noticed there were a lot of teachers.

"Why are there so many teachers though?" she asked. "I'm certain you've gained information on what to expect on this portion of the exam," Aizawa said. "This is like the entrance exam, but with a lot of robots," Kaminari said. Nezu jumped down.

"I'm afraid not, because we had to make a few changes to the test starting today," he said, "This test will focus on person on person battles to see how you all do in combat with your quirks. In other words, you will pair up and fight against these educators!" The class was surprised. "All of us.... Against our senseis?" Ochako asked.

"Firstly, Kenshi and Momo, you're a team against me," Aizawa said as he smirked. "Midoriya and Bakugo, you're with me," All Might said.

Other classmates were assigned to a specific teacher. Ochako and Camie were paired up against 13, while Tsu and Tokoyami were paired up against ectoplasm. Momo seemed concerned as she was going up against Aizawa. Kenshi put a comforting hand on her shoulder. "You got this," he said.

Izuku and Katsuki followed All Might to a specific location. "This is a test of your judgement and teamwork!" All Might explained as he pulled out an item.

"What's that?" Izuku asked curiously.

"These are super compressor weights which were commissioned to the department of support," All Might explained, "Once these are placed on our bodies it will make it harder for us to move and shave our strength." "You lookin' down on us?" Katsuki said. "Hahaha! Always one to get to work are you?" All Might asked.

Ochako and Camie were discussing ways to use their quirks together to pass the test. "Oooh, I like that," Ochako said, "Then you use your illusion to fool 13, and I come in for the kill."

"Yeah, that's totes what I'm saying," Camie said, "All we gotta do is find a good opening. Let her think she's got us, but then she realizes she's been punked. This is gonna be fresh as hell dude!" Ochako was wondering about her darling Izuku.

Kenshi and Momo were at the starting point where their exam was about to start. "At first we should start with making small objects," Kenshi said, "When you find you can't make them anymore, it means Aizawa is close to us." Momo looked to Kenshi. "But what will you do?" she asked.

"I've already got something planned," he said as he smiled, "I'll draw him in, but until then, stay close to me." Momo nodded. "Its amazing how you're able to come up with a plan so quickly against Mr. Aizawa."

Kenshi smirked. "It's nothing special." They continued running around the field. Soon Momo discovered she couldn't make small objects anymore. "He's here," Kenshi said.

He pulled out his beam sword from his inventory and Aizawa jumped down. "Eraserhead's school of hard knocks is now in session," he said. Kenshi got in a fighting position. "Momo, run for it!" he said. "But what about you?" Momo asked.