Character Bios: Hayate Zokyo

Hayate Zokyo:-  A student in the same class as our protagonists, he is the definition of a douche

Hayate Zokyo:- A student in the same class as our protagonists, he is the definition of a douche. He has a habit of picking fights with people just for fun, especially if they are weaker than him. He likes to 'play with his prey' to put it simply. In a fight, he would rather play dirty and have an easy win than play it by the rules. The logic behind his actions is the fact that villains and thugs never play fair so why should the heroes. He doesn't care about authority as he deems himself above all others. His personality can be described completely using just 4 words – Cocky, Self-righteous, Arrogant, and a complete ass.

Hayate's quirk muscle augmentation allows him to expand his upper body muscles, thus increasing his strength and punching power. He uses his quirk to intimidate others into practically worshipping him. If the people around him aren't scared or intimidated, then he beats them in a fight using dirty tactics and uses his words to break them down mentally. The only people who have beaten him to date are Izuku and Katsuki, both together and later on in one on one fights after he tries to harass Camie which lead to Katsuki fighting and eventually beating him and Izuku beat him after he tried to get a date with Ochako even after the girl declined his offer thrice. However, his quirk does have a drawback. The more power he puts in his muscles, the slower he becomes.

His friends or followers (which is what they actually are) are jerks like him but to a far lesser degree. The only reason they stay with Hayate is because they are scared of him.

Likes – bossing around others, fighting, when things go his way, Ochako Uraraka (who has no interest in him whatsoever), and seeing people bleed.

Dislikes – weak people, Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugou, and people who stand up to him.

Credit goes to Ragnark517 for this amazing description