Bonus Bakucamie Chapter

(A chapter I made that explains how Katsuki and Camie first met. Hope you guys enjoy this)

Bonus Bakucamie Chapter

A 12 year old Katsuki was walking around the street kicking a can. "Sheesh, Deku is getting pretty tough with his quirk," he told himself, "I can't let him get ahead of me tho."

Katsuku overheard some laughing. He followed the sound to an alley. As he looked, he saw 3 older kids surrounding someone. One of them, their leader, was wearing an eye patch to make himself look cool, while his lackeys were wearing leather jackets. The person they were surrounding looked like a girl and she was being bullied by the other 3.

"You think that quirk of yours can make you a real hero?" asked one of them, "Well you're wrong. Only those with a useful quirk can become pro heroes. And you're not one of them!" He kicked sand in her face and the other kids taunted her.

"You pretend you're a good hero with those illusions, but in reality, you're just a scared little kid in a captain's hat." Katsuki would not stand for this any longer. "HEY!" he shouted. The 3 older kids turned their attention to him.

"I'm not sure what's going on around here, but you best leave that young girl alone," Katsuki said. The leader got a good look at him. "I recognize you, you're Mitsuki's kid!" he said. "Yea, what of it?" Katsuki remarked. "It looks like the rumors are true that she spawned a mini her," one of his lackeys said, "Same as his mother. Only he's short in stature AND temper."

They all started laughing. A vein popped in Katsuki's head. He threw an explosion showing what he was truly made of. They looked back to him and gulped.

"I'm a little hard at hearing you see, so I didn't quite catch that," he said, "Maybe you'd like to REPEAT yourselves." "Um.... I think I hear my mom calling," the leader said as he ran off. Katsuki scoffed.

 "Cowards," he said. He looked at the girl. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked her.

The girl turned to Bakugo. "I think so," she said, "Thank you for that." "No problem," Katsuki said, "I may act like I'm tough, but one thing I can't stand is how the strong bully the weak. Those punks didn't take anything did they?"

She shook her head. "But they did manage to take my hat and hide it somewhere."

"You mean this hat?" Katsuki asked, showing it to her. He gave it back and she smiled. Katsuki looked at her. "You have perfect teeth," he said, "Oh.. My name's Katsuki."

"My friends call me Camie, Camie Utsushimi," Camie said, "At least they would if I had any." Katsuki reached out his hand to her. "Let's get you cleaned up." Camie took his hand.

Later the two of them were at a hospital. Camie had a few bumps and bruises but nothing too serious. She looked at Bakugou for a few seconds. "Hey, is everything alright?" he asked. Camie got out of her thoughts.

"You were just staring at me for a sec."