Chapter 52: Dawn of Chaos

The day after Izuku and Kenshi's battle, Katsuki was itching for a battle but he knew that he had to improve his quirk before he could fight and Aizawa and the Pussycats had made that abundantly clear. That only reason Izuku and Kenshi fought was because it was a part of their training.

A whole day of training like usual, Katsuki was busy creating explosions with the help of warm water, Shoto was learning to alternate between his fire and ice faster, Kirishima and Ojiro were hitting large boulders to increase their durability, Ashido was secreting as much acid she could and her skin was covered with mild burns from her quirk draw back. Ochako was busy floating huge boulders to increase her limit, and Aoyama was shooting his laser continuously alternating between his training and the washroom. Momo and Sato were busy eating and studying simultaneously.

Toru and Asui (I told you to call me Tsu) er... Tsu were practicing their camouflage abilities against Mandalay. Mineta was throwing pop off balls while bleeding from his head, Tokoyami was in a dark cave trying to increase his control over dark shadow while in the dark. Camie was busy increasing the area of her illusions, Iida ran laps around his class while drinking orange juice to increase his recipro ability, Kaminari was busy charging himself with a mini generator after exceeding his quirks limit.

Jiro was stabbing rocks to increase the durability of her jacks, and Koda was shouting into the forest to increase the range of his voice and improve his confidence. Shoji was trying to increase his sensory capability by detecting the various animals in the forest and then informing Koda while Sero was dispensing tape to increase his maximum limit.

Izuku, Kenshi and Shinso were busy fighting Aizawa and Tiger to increase their hand to hand combat skills and learn new techniques.

At the end of the day, the students of class 1-A and 1-B were exhausted from their training and were waiting for the teachers because today was the so-called test of courage.

"Alrighty, kittens." Ragdoll says as she walks forward. "For today's activity, the Test of Courage, you will be put in teams of 2 and your task is to get through the forest without being scared. First the students of class 1-A will be taking the test while 1-B students will be trying to scare them. This will be repeated with the class 1-B students and the results will be shared at the end of the night and one class will emerge victorious."

"Revalry in the dark," Tokoyami said.

"Why does he keep saying that?" Ochako asked.

"Alright!" Mina shouted, "The test of courage is gonna be awesome!"

"I'll say," Kirishima said, "Scaring people is gonna be pretty cool."

"Not so fast," Aizawa said, "It pains me to say it, but the Remedial members will be having lessons with me tonight instead."

Mina's once pink skin started to turn white and colorless, and her excited tone changed to one of fear.

"YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING ME!!!!!!!" she shouted. She and the others were wrapped in Aizawa's capture gear.