Chapter 59: Battle of Kamino!

Chapter 59: Battle at Kamino!

"So......." Gran Torino says.

"So what, Old Man." Aizawa responded.

"Its the next chapter."

"And...."

"Im waiting for your answer."

"You'll get it when this book ends!" Aizawa answered deadpanned.

"Fucking tease!"

"Ohoho, please tell me you don't kiss your mom with that mouth."

"Are you kidding me! Look at me in the eye and tell me if you think that my mom is alive?" Gran Torino retort.

"You gotta point there, well, we'll continue this at the end of this book. Whenever that is." Aizawa says as the scene changes to inside the hideout, a few minutes before All Might knocked.

In case you forgot where we were, reader.

The three of them kept running until they found themselves in a room surrounded by villains. One of them was Shigaraki and he had a huge smirk on his face. Other villains began to emerge and walk close to them. A man in a suit and a mask on his face started walking towards them

"Leaving so soon?" he asked, "You'll miss out on the action, beginning with my son's big debut as the next big hero...."

Kenshi and Momo looked at the group in shock. The villain group couldn't see Alpha because of plot conve- We mean because only those Alpha deems worthy (save for Kenshi) can see him.

Shigaraki walked to the 2 students, "You know, Little Neito was so kind to invite you both to see his debut first hand, it would be a bit rude to leave without seeing the event wouldn't it." he told them.

"We ordered some pizza for us to share after his debut and we would love to share it with you." Shigaraki continued with a creepy, cheshire cat like smile.

Kurogiri was about to say something when there is a knock on the door, followed by a "PIZZA DELIVERY."

"Oh, goodie, looks like the pizza is here!" Shigaraki exclaimed as he hoped off to open the door, only to be on the receiving end of a 'Detroit Smash' from All Might.

The heroes quickly entered the room and start to fight the league off, with All Might immediately going after All For One with a vengeful look in his eyes, Aizawa cancelling Kurogiri's quirk and the rest taking on the other members of the league.

"I honestly can't believe that someone would fall for that hoax!!" Aizawa exclaimed as he dodges the glasses and bottles being thrown at him by Kurogiri.

"Will you stop throwing things at me!!!! Gosh it's so annoying, you remind me of an annoying idiot I once knew!" He exclaims as he wraps Kurogiri in his cloth.