Chapter 53: Go Beyond!

Kenshi and Momo were running around the camp evacuating the students as they went. As the two went deeper into the forest, Kenshi heard a growling sound. Trees were being knocked down by a shadowy figure. The two of them got into a fighting stance ready to face whatever it was. The creature jumped out revealing itself to be a nomu.

It had a total of six arms and looked ten times as deadly as the one they faced before. It went straight for Momo knocking her into a tree.

"MOMO!!" Kenshi yelled.

The monster then pummeled her to the ground beating her. Enraged, Kenshi lunged at the beast jumping on top of its head. He then grabbed a sword and stabbed it in the shoulder to distract it. He then jumped in front of Momo.

"Your fight is with me bastard!" he shouted. He got into a fighting stance and pulled out his trusty beam sword, and also a shield, adapting his girlfriend's fighting style to his own quirk.

He lunged at the nomu while evading the 6 arms. He then went around slicing it in various areas. The nomu shrugged the pain off and continued to fight him off. Kenshi was relentless, and when you messed with his girl, he was a force to be reckoned with.

"You think you're tough, you're just weak," he said as he kept dodging, "Puny, waste of resources."

When he was close to the Nomu's face, he gave it a 1-2 hit combo with a jab and straight.

"Junkyard,CRAP!" he continued. The nomu suddenly grabs Kenshi's mid-punch with one hand and punched him in the gut hard enough to cause the boy to spit blood.

"So you can hit hard." Kenshi says as he recovers a bit. "Lets see if you can survive a buster blade" he pulls out a buster blade and slashes teh nomus hand freeing him from the beast's grip. Momo who was still conscious saw Kenshi fighting hard to protect her. She found the strength to get back up.

"I.... have..... To..... help..... Him...." she said.

"Time to make some mince meat!!" Kenshi exclaims as he starts to slash at the Nomu, 3 slashes in the blade shatters into fragments and starts to flash red. "Dammit, not now!!!!" Kenshi thinks to himself as he starts to dodge the nomus attacks waiting for his timer to end. However he still had his shield that could protect him from the Nomu's super strong fists. An explosive was then thrown at the Nomu.

Kenshi turned around to see Momo up and kicking again. Despite blood on the right of her face, and her hair being down, she was still itching for a fight against the monster.

"Momo!" he said relieved.

With Kendo

Kendo managed to carry Logan to safety away from the gas, thanks to the masks that Momo had provided. She was almost out of harms way until she saw a group of people surrounding her. She decided it was time to stop running and start defending herself.