Chapter 31: Training to be better

Izuku was in a fighting stance on one side while Sen-Goku was with him on the other side. "So you want me to show you which All Might techniques I can pull off?" Izuku asked. "Yes," Sen-Goku said, "And don't hold back. Give me all the power you got!" "Alright," Izuku said.

Izuku went at Sen-Goku channeling Power Stack and OFA together. When he was close enough he grabbed Sen-Goku and started spinning around. "Oklahoma........ SMASH!"

He threw Sen-Goku at a tree. Sen-Goku jumped right back at him. "Let's see what else you're capable of!" Izuku charged up for a straight punch. "Texas...... SMASH!!!" He threw a straight punch emitting a strong shockwave pushing Sen-Goku back.

"Seems like you got the move down, kid." Sengoku commented as he got up. "Since we still have a few days to go, I think its time I taught you how to develop your own techniques, but before all that happens, I'm going to teach you one last skill, its more of a non combative skill but i should help you with the last part of your training and with your quirk."

"That skill is meditation. It might seem useless but done in the correct manner, it can help you fight better and in your specific case maybe even progress with your quirk." Izuku nodded. "Ok," he said, "So what exactly is this technique?"

"It's pretty simple kid. All you have to do is sit in a position comfortable for you, close your eyes and focus on your surroundings. Listen to the wind, the small bugs and birds chirping and let your thoughts flow naturally." Izuku nodded.

"Oh and this is very important you cannot and I repeat can not go to sleep. Nothing too bad happens, it's just that your body relaxes to the point that you can be asleep for days at end. It is a useful technique to get some rest and relaxation while in the field cuz believe me sleep is scarce especially in the first decade." Sengoku explained. "That is of course if you survive till then." Izuku gulped.

"Ok so what should I do first?" He asked his mentor.

"You sit here. Then follow what I do," he said. Izuku sat down. "Close your eyes, and clear your mind of everything around you," Sen-goku continued, "listen to the sound of the wind." Izuku closed his eyes.

3 minutes later.

"So how long does this usually take?" Izuku asked with his eyes closed. "As long as you need to," Sengoku answered.

1 hour later...

"I'm sure I'm getting close to it," Izuku said. "You won't know until you hear nothing but the wind," Sengoku told him.

So much later that the old narrator got tired of waiting, and the authors had to find a new one.

He heard nothing but the wind. His mind was coming at ease. Izuku opened his eyes and saw the sun was starting to set.

"Well at least you didn't fall asleep," Sen-Goku said smirking, "How do you feel." Izuku thought for a moment. "Calm," he quietly said. "Good," said Sen-Goku, "that's enough for today. Take the day to relax and ease your mind. Tomorrow we begin your next lesson; developing your own techniques. Oh and you can take your phone now." He walked inside. Izuku sent Ochako a text.

Green Tea: How's your Training going? Mine is actually super exciting. I learned how to be one with the wind!

Mochi: That's great. I'm learning some very useful martial arts techniques in my internship.

"Uravity, ready to start?" Gunhead asked. Ochako put her phone down. "I'm ready sir." She said. She was lined up with other students. "Today we're gonna be learning a new technique; how to fight someone who is wielding a weapon such as a blade," Gunhead said, "Its a simple movement." He turned to Ochako who was holding a pretend knife. "Uravity, try attacking me."