Chapter 36: Exam Prep Part 2

Izuku, Ochako, and Katsuki were preparing for the written portion of the exam at Katsuki's house. They were doing the quiz show thing to study, and get them hyped for it. Izuku pulled out a card.

"In 2017 the Shanghai Accords were made for what purpose?" Izuku asked. Ochako pressed her buzzer before Katsuki did. "Ochako!"

"In order to get heroes and the police to work together against certain villain attacks," Ochako explained, "However, it only happened when the heroes deemed it necessary or when they needed help!" "Correct," Izuku told her as he pulled out another card, "What is the best thing a Power Type quirk user can do?" Katsuki pressed is buzzer.

"Kaachan!" Izuku said. "Workout routines and healthy diets, in order to keep the body from getting tired." "Correct," Izuku said. Masaru and Mitsuki walked in to see them studying. "You finally brought some friends over," she said, "Took you long enough!" "Shut it old hag," Katsuki said.

Masaru brought in a big box. "What's in the box Uncle?" Izuku asked, looking at it. "I ordered a treadmill," Masaru answered smiling. "Oooh, who's it for?" Ochako asked. "It's for me," he answered again, "I'm gonna start working out.

The three kids looked at each other for a minute. They then bursted out laughing. "Ok, I wanna know what's so funny about me working out," Masaru asked. "Nothing pop," Katsuki said, "It's just the thought of you.... Working out." Izuku and Ochako started laughing again. 

"Well, I got inspired by Izuku and his dad since their quirks are so similar," Masaru explained, "So there."

"Well, Deku and his old man certainly know how to punch," Katsuki said. "Why does he always call you that?" Masaru asked. 

"It's simple really," Izuku explained, "One time when we were playing Zelda, I beat every boss using nothing but Deku scrubs and my sword. Kaachan was pretty amazed by that so he gave me that name." Katsuki smirked. "It still surprises me to this day."

Meanwhile

Kenshi was awaiting the arrival of his friends to come to his place for a tutoring session. He remembered his meeting with Aizawa after classes ended.

<Flashback>

Kenshi opened the door to Aizawa's office. "You wanted to see me sir?" he asked. "Yes, take a seat," Aizawa said. Kenshi sat on the chair available. 

"So based on the nature of your quirk Jotaro," Aizawa began, "It seems like you're the type who likes gaming. You even talked to some classmates about it before class started. You also seem to be getting closely connected with Yaoyorozu."

Kenshi was confused. "Have I done something wrong sir?" he asked. "On the contrary, I never said that relationships were against pro hero policies. Having a partner is quite useful in a pro's life. Back to the topic at hand, I think your passion for gaming could be useful," Aizawa explained to him, "It seems like a few students don't seem exactly.... Prepared for the physical portion of the exam. Yaoyorozu being one of them."