Chapter 7: Izuku's Special

Izuku ran out of the house with a vague idea of how to improve his usage of his quirk, heading towards dagobah beach to try the technique in mind. On his way there, reality hit him, he realised what he had done, right before he left the house. A small blush creeped onto his face as he continued jogging to the beach, his jog however was interrupted by him running into a street light because he was too occupied with thoughts of a specific girl.

<time skip to 3 days later>

Toshi was walking to the beach to see Izuku training. "Warms my heart to see my son up so bright and early," he said. He could notice that Izuku was acting slightly differently. The beach was also almost completely clean of garbage.

"Certainly reminds me of when I was young and filled with glory," Toshi told himself. Izuku had been working on something private for the last few days (With a little bit more ass kicking from Bakugou), and he was excited to share it with his dad.

Izuku looked to see All Might there. "Dad Might!" he said, "How have you been?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing Izuku." Izuku jumped down from a platform.

"So what brings you by?" Izuku asked, "If you're looking for the others, they're at the gym."

"Well, it has been a while since our last sparring match, and I've been wondering what progress you've made," Toshi said.

Izuku grinned. "Glad to hear that, cause I've got somethin' to show you," he commented, "Its an alternate way to use my quirk."

"Well, let's go then," Toshi said as he transformed into his muscle form. The wind began to die down as the two of them faced each other. Izuku was determined to come up on top.

"It's time to be a hero," All Might said. He counted his fingers down, and then began to lunge at Izuku.

"Plus........" he said. "ULTRA!!!" Izuku finished.

Izuku started off channeling the quirk to his legs and sped up to All Might. All Might grinned as he saw an opening. He punched Izuku to keep him from moving forward, then did a downward punch to ground him. Izuku quickly got back up.

All Might then lunged at Izuku preparing to throw a barrage of punches. Izuku jumped over, still using his powered up legs. One of All Might's punches blew a gust of wind blowing Izuku back.

He was flying towards a wall, but quickly turned around. Using his feet, he jumped back at All Might again prepared to throw a punch. It hit All Might in the jaw and he was flying backwards.

"Impressive son," All Might said, "But can you handle this!" He did a movement as if he were bowling and a gust of wind came out. Izuku evaded it with a small hop. The two of them continued to clash at each other. Izuku was warming up his body to use the new technique he had developed.

"It's like you can command the wind with your techniques." "My quirk does grant me immense strength in my attacks," All Might explained, "But I must be careful, because otherwise, garbage would by flying everywhere."

Izuku was amazed at what his father was capable of. "I'm amazed you haven't been using much power into your quirk, and still manage to land good blows," All Might said.

"I guess it came from all that time I spent in the gym," Izuku commented, "But I've also got a few new techniques of my own," he said.

He took a deep breath and concentrated the energy around his entire body. His entire body had a faint green glow around him.