Chapter 45: The Party (is over)

It was almost time for the party to begin. David was getting his suit ready for the big night. His wife had left for a meeting somewhere else.

"Alright, time to go into public in muscle form," Toshi said. He flexed into his muscle form. "Looking forward to partying with you!"

"Same here man," David said.

He started having flashbacks to when he first met All Might and designed his first silver age costume. "Soon my friend," he said, "You'll be back to your old self in no time."

Kendo was resting on a log after some intense quirk training. She had learned to give her big hands stronger muscles, but the training was still stressful. She sat on a log.

"Thank god for stretch-proof clothes," Kendo said. She heard footsteps approaching her. She turned to see none other than Logan.

"Are you alright?" he asked, "You seem like you had an intense workout."

"That's cause I did," Kendo said as she patted the spot next to her, "Care to join me?" Logan took the seat next to her. As soon as he sat down, Kendo rested her head on his shoulder. Logan wasn't sure how to react to this, as she was his first girlfriend..... Like ever. Kendo giggled to herself at Logan's lack of relationship knowledge. She took his arm and put it around her.

Her muscles were feeling a bit sore.

"Geez, that workout I did has been making me feel sore from head to toe," she said, "Getting worked up isn't gonna make the soreness go away." Logan turned to her.

"Well, if you'd like I could give you a massage." "Idiot! What the hell are you saying!!!"

Kendo smiled.

"You'd give me a massage?" she asked. Logan nodded.

"Thank you," she said as she turned around, "Then, please do." Logan started the massage on her shoulders. As he continued it, she felt the soreness slowly start to disappear. She sighed in a relaxing tone.

"Your quirk is really amazing you know," Kendo said, "The fact that you have a shadow that doubles your attack power, among other skills are impressive. And you have good hands too." He smiled. As he continued to massage her. His eyes were starting to look in another area. His heart started beating faster.

"I know you're staring at my girls," she said with her eyes closed. Logan started to blush.

"Oh shit, I... I'm so sorry!" he said. Kendo laughed.

"It's ok Logan I don't mind," she said, "At least you're not like Mineta." Logan sighed in relief.

"You're free to look at my girls all you want you to know," she said, "As my boyfriend, you have special privileges. Especially after you helped me out that one time." Kendo smirked and took his hand. He then placed it on her left boob, much to Logan's surprise. It was soft and surprisingly warm to the touch.