Chapter 26: Midoriya vs Todoroki! Winds of Change!

Chapter 26: Midoriya vs Todoroki: Winds of Change!

"With Jotaro's fight against Bakugou, we are now ready to move on to the semi finals," Mic announced. "For the first semi final, in the blue corner, we have the man that has exploded his opponents with his quirk and his personality, the second strongest of class 1-A, Katsuki Bakugou. And in the red corner, we have the person that had hardened his way through the sports festival, even going against the person that is his literal copy, Kirishima Eijiro." Mic announced. The 2 boys walked out from opposite ends of the stadium, glaring at each other. Taking a stance for the fight.

"CLASH!"

As soon as the bell rang, Kirishima dashed at Katsuki. He shot an explosion at Kirishima who hardened himself to lessen the damage. 

"You can't make me flinch when I'm as hard as a rock," he said. He dashed near Katsuki and Katsuki dodged every punch that was thrown at him. Kirishima kept coming at him while taking the hits. However, the more hits he took, the weaker his hardening shield got. He finally reached his limit and was released.

Katsuki threw one final explosion at him and he was sent flying out of the ring. Katsuki smirked.

"Kirishima is out of bounds. "Katsuki Bakugo advances!"

Later it was the second match of the Semi-finals.

"We have the strongest person, both physically and emotionally, the boy who stood up for his girl and even took a beating for her, from class 1-A, the class rep, Izuku Midoriya. In the right corner, we have the man who has ended his matches in mere seconds, the son of the number 2 hero, the boy who has made it till here with just his ice, Shoto Todoroki."

The 2 boys were walking out from the 2 different ends of the stadium, when Izuku was stopped mid-way by the flaming piece of shit, Endeavour, technically, he walked right into the huge man. "I'm so sorry, sir." he told the large man.

"You're Midoriya right, All Might has his eyes on you. But I'm afraid I cannot allow you to interfere with my son's destiny." Izuku gulped.

"So I need you to lose to Shoto and get him to use his fire in this match. He is in a rebellious phase and I need him to get out of it to be my successor." Izuku was shocked.

"You wanna use him as your tool?" Izuku asked. "To surpass all might."

"Look, Endeavour, I am not all might." Izuku stated. "of course, you're not." "exactly, and Todoroki is not you," Izuku said standing up to him, "I will get him to acknowledge his fire, but it will not be for you, it will be for himself." Izuku told the man before leaving, 

"I may not know about Todoroki, but I won't force him to use his quirk for your own benefit."

Izuku walked out of the stadium, keeping his eyes on Shoto.

Midnight takes the mic, "Are you all ready!!!!?" she shouted. "Fighters ready........... Fight!"