Bonus Chapter 1

(This chapter takes place in between Chapter 17 and the upcoming chapter.)

Bonus Chapter 1: Training Exercise

Izuku and Kenshi were heading to the gym for some training. Izuku had asked Ryujin to prepare something for himself and for a friend he was bringing. "So why are we here again?" Kenshi asked.

"Well, since we didn't get the opportunity to have that rescue exercise at the USJ, I figured this would be a good chance to put our rescue knowledge to good use," Izuku answered as they continued to walk, "Plus Momo says you've been working on some new techniques with your quirk."

Kenshi nodded. "I've tried new Mod ideas from other games I've played recently," he told Izuku.

Ochako and Momo followed them. Momo was excited to see what Kenshi had been working on. "This was really nice for Izuku to set this up for Kenshi," Momo said, "It'll be nice for Kenshi to get a little training in before we move back into the dorms."

Ochako nodded. "Deku and I go here all the time, especially when we had to train for the Entrance Exams," she explained, "Actually if it weren't for this gym, Deku wouldn't have even unlocked his quirk."

"Is that right?" asked Momo. Ochako nodded her head.

After a few minutes of walking, the four of them finally reached the gym. Kenshi looked around and saw some kids working out to a few disney tunes. This time it was 'Friend Like Me' from Aladdin. "You get use to it," Izuku said.

Ryujin was lifting some weights when he saw Izuku. "Hey hey hey, its the little broccoli man!" he said, "It's been a minute." Izuku waved. "What's up Ryujin?" he asked.

He looked at Kenshi. "And this must be Kenshi Jotaro," he said, "Gamer huh? When my son was a kid, that's all he ever did, but now he finds comfort in other things than just gaming." Kenshi chuckled.

"Yea, my name is Kenshi Jotaro, but some people call me Jojo, cause it's like a reference to Jojo's Bizzare Adventures and..." Izuku stopped him. "You don't have to tell him all that Jojo," Izuku said, "You're good."

"Well, we finally have the room set up for you so you can go train. Its outside in the backyard so you can go wild." ryujin told them. "What is it exactly he set up?" Kenshi asked.

"You'll see," Izuku said with a grin. The four of them went outside. There was an obstacle course that looked like something found in a platforming video game. It was filled with traps, ledges, and gaps. "Whoa," Kenshi said amazed.

"Told you this place was amazing," Izuku said, "And that's not all. Ryunin, show these guys what your quirk can do!" Ryujin showed off his quirk. He created real to life pretend 'villains' near certain parts of the obstacle course.

Needless to say that Kenshi was surprised. "Whoa, its like my quirk and Yaomomo's rolled into one." "That's right gameboy," Ryujin, "I can create objects on this obstacle course to make it harder as I please."

"Thanks to his hardcore training, I got a better handle on my quirk," Izuku chimed in. Ryujin turned to Izuku. "Broccoli boy, why don't ya show gameboy how it's done."

Izuku smiled. "Gladly." He got into a ready position near the start of the course. He began to channel up energy throughout his entire body fusing Power Stack with OFA, going Full Cowl. Sparks of electricity were going around his body. Tattoos had appeared around his body. He had learned to increase his limit from 5% to 8%. "Ready," Ryujin began, "Set...... GO!"

As soon as he said go, Izuku dashed forward, the electric sparks dancing around him. The first part of the obstacle course were spinning logs. When Izuku got to them, he started jumping to each one the second his feet landed. This was a way to keep him on his toes. Literally. Ryujin was watching. "Impressive," he said, "Most impressive."

There was another obstacle with spinning platforms. Izuku took a moment to study the pattern. Once he got a feel of how the pegs were turning, he decided to dash forward. He then did a flip making it through without being knocked down.

There was a wall that Izuku had to climb. He decided to do a wall jump to shave off time. Ochako was watching him. "He really knows how to think outside the box," she commented. Ryujin decided to make it challenging.

He imagined 'bad guys' and had them block Izuku's way. Izuku decided to knock them into submission using his powerful punches. With Power Stack combined with One For All, his attack power has doubled. He used a small percentage of OFA so it wouldn't be as noticeable. When he punched one of the foes, the force was so hard, the bad guy was sent flying towards the others. They all disappeared. Izuku continued towards the end and made it to the hostage. "Hostage secured!" Izuku said with a grin.

Ochako, Kenshi and Momo clapped their hands. "That was incredible!" Ochako said, "You've certainly gotten a handle at Power Stack." Izuku smiled.

"Now it's your turn Jojo," he said to him. Kenshi was surprised. "Me?" Kenshi asked. "Come on," Ochako said. Kenshi was still a bit shy. Momo approached Ryujin. "I think I know a way to get him to try."

She whispered something into his ear. Ryujin nodded. "I like your thinking. Later she was in the obstacle course. Izuku was talking to Kenshi when they heard a scream. "Help help!" Momo said pretending to be in danger, "Oh somebody help me!" Ryujin imagined a 'villain' holding her hostage.

Kenshi looked up and saw Momo in danger. She was being carried to the top of the course. "Momo!" he said. Izuku pretended to be injured from using his quirk too long. "My muscles feel really sore," Izuku said, "You'll need to do the saving this time..." Kenshi saw that his friend was in danger and knew he had to save her. "Game on," he said.

He rushed up to the obstacle course. Some guys were stopping him from moving any further. Kenshi pulled out a pixel katana. "Out of my way thugs," he said. The thugs had swords as well and tried to hit him.

Using knowledge in swordfighting, Kenshi managed to evade the blades and avoid getting hit. He saw an opening near one of the thugs and attacked. It vanished as soon as it was hit. He went through and sliced and diced the rest of the thugs. After the final one was defeated, his sword broke and disappeared.

Kenshi did a long jump over the spinning logs. More obstacles came his way such as flying objects. Kenshi pulled out a gun from his inventory. He started to fire digital bullets at anything that came his way.

The 'villain' looked at him. "Hahaha, you will never save her!" he said. The 'villain' began throwing barrels down the bridge. Kenshi looked up and saw the obstacles coming his way. "Aw hell no..." he said before a barrel pushed him down to the bottom. He looked through his inventory and pulled out a hammer. Before the barrels even touched him, he started whacking them to pieces.

He then started to climb up. He was where the villain was. "Let her go villain!" he said, "I've defeated all your minions, you're finished." The villain scoffed. "Took you long enough," he said. Kenshi got into a fighting stance. The villain rushed towards him with a slide kick. Kenshi jumped over and threw a punch to the face. The villain started throwing a barrage of punches to which Kenshi dodged.

He saw an opening and gave the villain a right hook to the face. He then followed with a punch to the stomach and then an uppercut making the villain fall down. He got back up. Kenshi did a kick but the villain caught his leg and pushed him back near the edge. He then kicked Kenshi in the stomach in an attempt to make him fall. "Yield."

"Never!" Kenshi said. He did a flip to the other side of the cliff. As soon as his feet landed he turned around and did a flying kick, pushing the villain near the edge. He then finished it off with a combo of punches in an effort to make the villain fall. He then did a double punch to the stomach making the villain fall off the course.

"Haha!" Kenshi said, "Now that's what I call a platformer!" He then approached Momo and untied her. She hugged him as soon as she was free, and he started to blush.

"My hero," Momo said. Kenshi started to mutter to himself to which Momo giggled. Izuku and Ochako smiled. Ryujin looked at the watch. "Well I'll be damned, you broke the record!" he said. He turned to Izuku. "Looks like you got some competition Midoriya," he said. Izuku smiled. "Yes, yes I do," he said.