Chapter 39: A Friendly Warning

Chapter 39: A friendly Warning

It was Homeroom time, and the students were feeling well about their exam. Well.... Almost everyone. Mina, Kirishima, Sato and Kaminari were feeling down. "Come on guys, cheer up," Kenshi said, "I mean there could be a twist with the re..." Mina put a finger on his mouth.

"Just. Don't." Mina said, "Those who fail will have to go to Remedial Hell, and we never even passed the practical. "Well, thanks to Sonders, I manage to survive," Sero said. Aizawa walked in. "Good morning everyone." he said.

Everyone quickly got in their seats. "It took you less time to shut up and get situated, which is good. Now, as far as your end of term exams, I hate to say it... but some of you failed. And as such..." Mina and the other 3 were ready to accept their fate. "You'll all be going to the lodge!" Aizawa said. "WHAT A TWIST!!!" the 4 students said.

"There were zero failing grades for the written, but as for the practical, 5 of you failed." "But we can still go?" Sero asked. 

"For the exam, we left you with a way to win while watching how you would find a way to win without fleeing," Aizawa said, "If that didn't happen you'd hit a dead end. It was all a logical deception to get you working hard." 

Mina sighed in relief. "Those who failed will have special remedial periods during the lodge trip."

Izuku was doing his daily training routine in the back of the dorms. He envisioned himself facing someone such as Katsuki. Izuku activated Power Stack+ Full Cowling at 15% and started doing a few punches. To warm himself up. He then did a few smash attacks.

"Texas SMASH!!" He threw a punch and a strong gust of wind came from his hand blowing some leaves away.

"Delaware Smash, Air Force!" He did a stronger version of the Delaware smash. The second he released the attack, he increased the percentage to 20% for a stronger attack. He got tired after a few minutes and decided to rest. Someone threw a wet towel hiss way. Izuku turned to see Ochako smiling. She was still in her uniform garb, minus the tie and the blazer.

"I figured you'd need it," she said. Izuku wiped his face. 

"Thanks my sweet Mochi," Izuku said smiling. 

"It seems like you didn't have enough action during your internship sweetie," Ochako commented, "Doing some extra training?"

"Well I figured I should get in some extra training if I wanna get a better handle on 'you know what'," Izuku said. 

"That's fun and all but..." Ochako began, "how are you gonna get stronger without a training partner?" She asked the green-haired boy. 

Izuku smirked at her remark. " I couldn't agree more with you my darling Mochi." He said.

He got in a fighting stance. "I'm gonna be mad if you don't take this seriously," Ochako said, "Don't go easy on me just because I'm your girlfriend." She got in a fighting stance and faced Izuku.