Chapter 10: Class Reps and Conversations

Chapter 10 -Class reps and conversation

After the students of class 1-A returned from training ground alpha, they were met by an Aizawa that was half asleep at the entrance. The sleeping bag man then suddenly wakes up and hops into class with the rest of us following him,

"Alright, you have all seen each other's quirks in action. You have about *he looks at a watch he has on his hand* an hour, so use this time to introduce yourselves, your quirks, you know the drill. After that you will be picking a class rep and a vice class rep. I don't care how you do it but i need 2 names before you leave for lunch." he then looks at me, "Problem child, i want you to wake me up in exactly one and a half hours or you get detention. Am i understood?"

"Y-yes sir." the class answers slightly scared of the man in a yello sleeping bag who was now nicely asleep.

"Who wants dibs on going first?" Izuku asked the class.

A pink skinned girl jumped up from her seat and shouted, "me, me . let me go first."

Izuku just nodded and told her, "pick the person you want to hear after you."

"Alright. The names Mina Ashido. My quirk allows me to secret acid from my body and is the reason my skin is pink and my eyes are black. I can control the density, strength and type of acid I secrete. I love to dance and hate pervs. Also please call me mina." Mina told the class. "The next person I pick is Eijirou Kirishima."

A spiky, red haired person came up in front of the class, "hey, the names Eijirou Kirishima, my quirk allows me to harden my body making a near perfect defense. I like to do workouts and Crimson Riot is my favorite hero." he then turns to Iida.

"My name is Tenya Iida," he said introducing himself, "My quirk allows me to run at fast speeds. However if I keep it up for too long, the engines will stall and I would need to give them a rest. I'm here at U.A to honor the family name." Everyone clapped their hands. "Thank you," Iida said as he passed the bottle to the ponytail girl.

"Hello, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu," she said, "My quirk is creation. I can create almost anything from my body as long as I remember the material and what it's called." "Can you make a bow and arrow?" Kirishima asked. "Possibly." "How about a filing cabinet," Kaminari asked. "Why would I want to make a..." "I'll give you 5 bucks right now if you make a filing cabinet," Kaminari said.

"If you like to talk so much why don't you take the next turn," said Kyouka Jiro, the girl with an earjack quirk.

"Gladly," Kaminari said, "My name is Denki Kaminari. My quirk allows me to manipulate electricity. Though I gotta be careful with how much I use, otherwise.... Let's just say you don't wanna see it." He passed the bottle over to Mineta.

"My name's Minoru Mineta, and my quirk allows me to take pieces of my hair and throw them anywhere and they stick. I'm stick, and... available." That earned a few cringes from the girls. He passed the ball over to the black haired gamer boy.

"My name is Kenshi Jotaro, and before anybody asks, yes my last name is a reference to Jojo's Bizzare Adventure," Kenshi said. He found himself earning a few laughs. "My quirk allows me to bring video game items into the real world and use them in combat, kinda like the option menu in that one game, Adventures in The Wild," he explained his quirk, "However the weapons I pull out do break every so often, and once they're used up I gotta let them recharge."

Momo clapped her hands. "It's almost like my quirk," she said, "It's very interesting." Kenshi had a slight blush.

"I feel like I should let you all know this as well," he continued, "So... I'm on the spectrum."