Chapter 14: Villain Attack!

Izuku and company made it to their destination. "Alright, we're here," Aizawa stated, "This is the area where we will begin our rescue training procedures. Welcome to the USJ." He said as he spread his arms out, with the USJ behind him. He then opened the door, and the students looked in Awe.

"Awwwwwww," everyone said. (Ahem. I said In "Awe") "Oooooooohhhh," everyone said.

There were areas for various situations, such as water, fires, collapsing buildings as far as the eye could see.

"This is pretty cool isn't it Deku?!" Ochako asked.

"Yeah, it's incredible," he commented.

"The USJ a.k.a the Unforeseen Simulation Joint!" someone said as they were flying down, "Or as I like to call it, the Ultimate Space for Jamz! It's built for so many obstacles such as floods, landslides, fires, you name it."

Everyone was looking at a robot.

"Its Space Hero no 13!" Izuku said.

"The rescue hero who is spectacular at rescue missions!" Ochako chimed in. Aizawa was looking for All Might. "You seen All Might anywhere?" he asked.

"Oh he's running a bit late," 13 answered while showing 4 fingers, "But he should still be able to come! Now on to business." 13 showed off her quirk. "My quirk is black hole, and it can suck almost anything into it."

"Whoa," Izuku said, "Now that quirk is useful for rescue missions." Ochako nodded vigorously.

"Yes, but if I'm not careful it could also hurt people, which is why I must be careful how I use it. That is why you are here, to learn how to use your quirk wisely in a rescue situation."

Izuku nodded. As 13 was going on about the drills, Aizawa noticed something. Another black hole was beginning to open. From it came a man with dozens of hands all across his body.

Other students were looking. "Is this apart of the training?" Kaminari asked. Aizawa got into a fighting stance.

"Don't move!" Aizawa said, "Those are villains!!!"

The man with hands walked forward.

"I wonder if All Might will show up if we kill a few kids," he said.

"Wait!" Momo said, "If the villains were coming the alarm would've set off."

"That is the case normally, but they must've found a way to shut off the defenses to sneak by unnoticed!" 13 said.

"You are correct," the hand man said, "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Shigaraki Tomura, and I am here to end the symbol of peace." Aizawa walked forward.

"Mr. Aizawa what are you doing?!" Izuku asked, "You're not good with many against one fights!"

"not every hero is a one trick pony, Midoriya" he said, "Evacuate immediately!"

The students started running towards the exit. Just as they made it to the doors, they were blocked by a shadowy figure.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that," said someone. They were looking at a shadowy figure, and a man with some kind of bird mask.

"We've taken it upon ourselves to enter U.A in order to engage with All Might, and we would like the opportunity to destroy him. My role in this, is to take hostages!"

The shadows started to creep around Izuku and the gang. Kirishima and Bakugo punched the shadow man in the face.

"Over our dead bodies!" Kirishima said.