Toshinko Filler 1

Before we get too deep into this, just know that Ragnark517 and I put a lot of heart and soul into this. I hope you all enjoy this first Toshinko filler. Without further adieu, let's get into it!

Toshinko Filler Chapter 1

Inko was walking home as happy as she could be. She opened the door to her house and walked in. 

"Mother, I'm home!" she announced. 

Nana walked down. "Welcome home Inko," she said, "How was your day.?" 

"It was great, and I also have some wonderful news," Inko answered proudly. 

Nana turned her head to her. "What is it?" 

Inko smiled. "Remember when you asked me if I was ready to start dating yet?" she asked her mother. Nana nodded.

"Well, I found myself a boyfriend!" Inko said. 

Nana clasped her hands together and smiled. 

"That's wonderful news! Who is the lucky boy?" she asked. 

"Well he goes to the school that I do, and he has a pretty interesting quirk," Inko began, "His name is Toshinori Yagi." 

"Ooh, I know that boy!" Nana said as she enveloped her daughter in a hug. 

"I knew you'd be happy for me mom," said Inko as she returned the hug, "And I know he won't hurt me." Nana smiled. Inko took out her phone and sent a text

Inko: my mother approves of us. She really likes you haha.

Toshi: that's great!

The next day

Inko was walking to her locker grabbing some of her belongings. As she was going about her day she was thinking about her special night. She was going on her first date with Toshi. Toshi was thinking about the date as well. She turned to Recovery Girl as she was helping her clean up office. 

"Is there anything else you need Ma'am?" she asked. Recovery girl shook her head. 

"That's all deary," she answered, "You just have a good time on your date." Inko smiled.

Flashback

Toshi and Inko were walking out of their human studies class. 

"This project is gonna be fun," Inko said, "getting to know each other in more ways than one, as boyfriend and girlfriend." Toshi laughed. He turned to Inko smiling. 

"So I was wondering.... There's this nice restaurant that recently opened up. Would you like to come with me to check it out?"

Inko began to blush and then asked, "Like a date?" 

Toshi looked at her and said, "yes." 

Inko smiled. "Yes," She said smiling, "I'd be glad to." 

Toshi smiled. "So when are we going?" She asked the future pro hero. 

"We can go tomorrow since there's no school," he answered, "We can do it right after training." 

"Sounds perfect"

Flashback End

Toshi was on his way to pick up Inko. After a training session, he still had enough time to freshen up and get dressed. On the way he went to buy some flowers for her.