Chapter 35: Exam Prep Part 1

Chapter 35: Exam prep Part 1

It was an average day of class, where Aizawa was giving out one of his big lectures. "And now for announcements, as summer break is coming up pretty fast," Aizawa said, "It seems you all haven't had enough time to relax and unwind after the recent events that took place. So the staff and I have put something together. A class trip to a Summer Break Forest Lodge in July."

The students were starting to get excited. "WOOO!" Mina shouted, "Let's give each other dares!" "And fireworks," Tsu said. "Finally some time to relax," Kirishima said.

"However, those who fall short of passing the end of term test will be stuck with me in Remedial Hell," Aizawa said with a serious look. Kirishima threw his fist in the air. "Let's do our best everyone!"

Izuku opened the door to All Might's office. "You wanted to see me dad?" he asked. Toshi looked at his son with a serious look. "Lock the door and have a seat son," he said. Izuku did as instructed.

"Remember what I told you about All For One, and how I managed to defeat him?" he asked. "Of course," Izuku said, "Why are you bringing it up though?" Toshi looked at Izuku.

"Even though he was defeated, I have a feeling the quirk still lives on," Toshi explained, "Within someone who is near this city. All For One is a special quirk that allows the user to take someone's quirk and renders it the user's own, and can also grant quirks to others." 

Izuku remembered about the Nomu. "Like the nomu..." he said.

"Exactly," Toshi explained, "I think All For One has to do with those nomus as it was granted with those abilities such as shock absorption." "And then there's One For All which was made to combat All For One," Izuku told his dad, "Are you saying that All For One..... may have been passed down to somebody?"

"From what I've heard from my comrades, it seems to be the case," Toshi said, "We don't know who it was just yet. Just be on the look out."

Izuku smiled. "I'm not gonna let you down Dad," Izuku said, "You trusted me with this power and I won't let your trust go to waste." Toshi smiled. "I know son," he said, "I'm proud of you." Someone in the shadows was watching. He pulled out a communicator. 

"He knows...."

One Week Later....

Kaminari was banging his head on the wall. "Damn it. Why. The hell. Didn't. I. Study!?" he asked, "With the sports festival and workplace experience, I'm completely fucked in the ass!"

"Good thing this was just a practical test," Sonders said, "The real deal is gonna be harder than usual." "You can do it Kaminari," Izuku said, "I mean I want everyone to be part of this trip. As class rep I have no doubt that we can all make it together!" "True words spoken from a true hero," Iida said.

"You know, I'd be more than happy to help with the lecture part," Momo said. "You're the best Yaomomo!" Mina and Kaminari said.