Chapter 34: Eri

Chapter 34: Eri

Later, all of Class 1-A were in a hero training spot. "It certainly has been a while girls and boys, I hope you are all in good spirits," All Might said, "I figured for this training exercise we could mix things up a bit. This is a rescue training race!"

"If this is rescue training, shouldn't it be carried out in the USJ?" Iida asked. "That place is for disaster training young Iida," All Might explained, "This is the playing ground where packed lanes make this site seem more like a labyrinth. Once I give out this signal, you all start from outside the lane. This will be a competition to see who can come to the rescue first! Now, I shall pick who will go for this exercise!"

He drew some cards and picked these 5, Izuku, Kenshi, Mina, Sero, and Sonders. The students were debating who would win. "I think Deku has this in the bag," Bakugo said. "Part of me thinks Sonders might be able to win it, Kero" Tsu said. "Well Sero could use his tape to get ahead of the others."

"Well I know exactly who's gonna win this one," Ochako said. "As do I," Momo chimed.

"Deku/Jojo." They said in unison. They started to look at each other. "That's funny, but I could've sworn you said Midoriya could beat Jotaro in this race," Momo said.

"Have you not seen the training he's done?" Ochako asked, "And plus he has that whip thing so he could use that to his advantage."

"Are you forgetting what happened in Chapter 21?" Momo asked, "Jotaro modified his shoes to run fast like that one character from a game I can't remember. If he did it once, he can do it again."

"Well Deku's Power Stack can enhance his speed when he focuses it on his legs," Ochako retorted, "He ran circles around Kirishima at the gym." "I do not need to be reminded of that," Kirishima said.

"You wanna make a bet?" Momo asked. "Ok, sure," Ochako said, "Loser of this bet..... Has to do a pole dance for the class!" "Oh, it's on," Momo said, "Hope you brought some dancing shoes, cause you're gonna need them. Kaminari tried to intervene, "Girls are you sure this is a good idea? You're getting a bit aggressive."

"Shut up Kaminari!" they both said. Kaminari hung his head. "Got it." The 5 of them got into a ready position. "On your mark, get set GO!!!" All Might said. Izuku took the lead Channeling Power Stack to his legs at a respective percentage. Mina and the others were trying to catch up with him.

"Damn, what kind of training has he been taking!" Mina said. Sonders channeled the lion aura around him and started to run. He had the athletic ability of that of a feline. The students were amazed at his quirk.

Kenshi was just standing there. He was doing a few stretches getting his legs warmed up. He then modified his shoes. Kenshi got into a running stance.

"Gotta go fast...." he said.

He took off with a bang, speeding up to the others. He was running super fast and sped right past Sero. Izuku noticed Kenshi catching up.

"I can't let him catch up too quickly!" Izuku said. He kept going, refusing to let up. Because of the hardcore training he could hold the energy for longer periods of time without damaging himself. He saw Sero catching up and almost reaching the finish line. Izuku knew what he had to do to win. "Better time than ever," he said.

Kenshi was catching up to Sero. "Almost there," he said, "I just gotta... A.... A.... ACHOO!!!!" He glitched and warped right into Izuku, knocking the both of them off course. Sero ended up winning the race. "An impressive display from all of you!" All Might said, "Although Sero won, all of you have shown impressive growth with your quirks since you entered this academy. Keep up the hard work, because the end of term test is soon to come!"