Chapter 11: Fight Training

Chapter 11: Fight Training!

Izuku and Ochako were going through their normal education classes. There was one class taught by Present Mic, english. There was also math which Izuku excelled at thanks to tutoring from Ochako. There was also music classes such as choir. Kenshi and Momo were paired up for a song "For The Longest Time" and sounded great together.

After all the boring things were out of the way, it was time for the main event. Hero Courses!

"So who do you think is gonna teach?" Asked Asui.

"Whoever it is, I'll bet it's gonna rock!" Bakugo said.

They heard laughter. "I am here! Entering the door like a professional hero!" It was All Might wearing his silver age.

"He's even more amazing in person!" Mina said squealing.

"Future heroes, for this class we will spend the day building up your hero foundation through various trials!" All Might explained.

"What kind of trials?" Kirishima asked, "Hero poses? Rescues? Costume designs?"

"Even better!" All Might said as he showed a placard.

"Battle.." Katsuki started with an excited grin on his face. "....Training" Izuku finished with an equally excited grin on his face.

"But the most important part of being a hero, is looking the part!" All Might said. He pressed a button and 22 cases appeared in the class. "We've had the support course design your costumes based on your registration forms, and your design ideas," All Might explained.

"Our battle gear!" Kirishima said. "Awesome!" Tsu commented.

"Now get changed and gather at the battle grounds!" All Might instructed the students. Later people were starting to change into their hero gear. "From here on out, you are all. Officially. Heroes!!!!" said All Might. "

A few weeks ago....

Izuku had spent the entire day coming up with some good costume designs. Before entering U.A, a student is asked to send in a report on their quirk and body specs. From that information, a company that works with U.A is able to design a suit based on their ideals. Once an idea is accepted, the costumes are designed.

"Once you come up with a cool costume design and give it to the people, they'll make it, but remember, it's gotta blow them away," Katsuki said.

"Oh it's gonna be," Izuku said. He was gonna come up with the coolest costume design ever......... or... so he thought.

Later that evening, he was banging his head on the table. "Nothing, no ideas," he said, "Useless. Empty. Brain." Katsuki looked at him.

"Wow, the great Izuku Midoriya washed up at 14," Katsuki said as he read a book, "So sad."

"I got nothing," Izuku cried, "I'm doomed." Katsuki went to him.

"Hey, I'm not quitting on you." He grabbed him by his legs and started shaking him.

"What are you doing!?" Izuku asked.

"Come on Deku, use that big brain of yours to come up with something," Katsuki said, "Look at it from a different perspective!" 

Izuku suddenly came up with an idea. He started writing down notes for costume designs based on his quirk. He then fell asleep later in the night. Ochako noticed him sleeping and put a blanket around him.

Izuku was still snoring on the couch. The door opened up with Inko walking by.  She noticed ochako putting the blanket around the boy and smiled. "So cute," she whispered. The next morning Izuku woke up and stretched his arms.