Bonus Chapter 5

Bonus Chapter 5: Sweet 16

The alarm hit 6 am and Ochako quickly got up. She had a plan to make Izuku's 16th birthday the best birthday he ever had. She took out her checklist. "Step 1, create a breakfast of all his favorite foods," she said.

She soon got to work. An hour later, she heard footsteps and turned to her right. She saw Eri walking downstairs.

"Good morning Mommy," she said groggily. Ochako went to her and picked her up.

"Eri you're just in time," she said, "I'm making a big breakfast for Daddy for his birthday. I'm actually making some apple cinnamon pancakes as a dish as well, and i could use a taste tester." Eri's face widened with excitement as she heard the word 'apple' in the pancakes. She jumped up and down in excitement.

Later the two of them were making the pancakes, and the food was ready. "Can you go wake up Daddy and tell him breakfast is ready?" Ochako asked. Eri nodded and went upstairs. She opened the door to Izuku's room.

"Daddy, breakfast is ready!" she said.

She looked to see Izuku still knocked out on the bed. She went to the bathroom and grabbed a portable hair dryer. She then got on the bed and sprayed him with it. Izuku immediately got up and saw his surrogate daughter looking at him.

"Mommy said breakfast is ready," she said.

Izuku looked at her confused. "Wha....." Eri blasted him again . Izuku laughed and got out of bed. 

"Ok, ok I'm awake!!!" he said. Eri jumped up and down.

"Now we can have breakfast," Eri said, "Mommy says you're gonna love it!"

Izuku chuckled. "I'm sure," he said, "But first...." He grabbed Eri and then started to tickle her. Eri laughed out loud and squirmed around trying to escape, but the tickles were too much.

"Daddy!!!" she said between laughs, "Mommy help!!!"

Izuku kept tickling Eri.

"Mommy can't help you now," he said smiling. Suddenly out of nowhere, two arms grabbed his. It was Ochako. She sat squarely on his hips and smirked.

"Get him Eri!" she said.

Izuku laughed out loud as Ochako and Eri began tickling him. He tried to roll them off, but the tickling was too strong.

"Stop, please!!" he said in between laughs, "I give up, you two win!!"

Eri and Ochako stopped tickling him and smiled. The three of them went downstairs to have their breakfast. While they were eating, someone knocked on the door.

"I got it!" Eri said.

She opened the door to see Kurumi and Maruki smiling. "Grandma, Grandpa!" she said as she ran towards them.