Chapter 8: Roaring Muscles

Izuku and company were starting the Entrance Exams at U.A. The first part of the entrance exams was a written portion. Izuku was a bit nervous although he studied like crazy. The others had a good time thanks to Izuku's pop quiz shows. The next portion was being explained by Pro Hero, Peesent Mic.

"Welcome one and all to my live show!" he said, "Now that we've all gotten through the boring part of the exam, it's time for the fun part! I'm about to give you the load down on the next part. Are you ready?!"

"Yeah!" all the students said.

"Now pay attention students, this next portion will test your mettle through a 10 minute practice run through a replica of the city," he explained, "Your card numbers are where you are to set up at. Ya dig?" He showed the students some diagrams of how the exam goes.

"We'll sprinkle a group of 'villains' across the city, and each will have a designated number of points," Present Mic continued, "Using your quirks, your goal is to dispatch as many villains as possible, and your goal; to get a high score!"

"Excuse me sir, if I may interject, the paper given to us shows that there are actually 4 types of villains, and not 3," said a blue haired boy with glasses.

He turned to Izuku who was muttering to Ochako. "And you with the unruly hair, do you not see you're distracting your peers?!" he asked, "If you think U.A is just some place to clown around, I suggest you leave!"

Izuku stopped.

"Well, that 4th one is basically a trap," Present Mic explained, "Basically a thwomp."

"I see," the blue-haired boy said, "My apologies."

"Now onto the main event!"

Izuku was at his assigned area next to Ochako. Other kids were looking at him funny.

"Don't mind them," Ochako said. Izuku nodded and smiled.

"Alright, is everybody ready to roll?" Present Mic asked, "On your mark...." Everyone got into a ready position. "Get set..." Izuku started to channel his quirk into his legs. "GO!!!!"

As soon as the alarm went off, Izuku dashed off to the front. He saw a robot with the #1 on it. As soon at it locked onto Izuku, he switched tactics.

The glowing energy was now within his arms. In one punch, he knocked the robot out earning a point. Other robots came out as well.

"For now I should remember my quick change technique," he said to himself.

Ochako was making robots float and pushing them off the field earning herself a few points.

The professors were looking at them from another room.

"These kids have some potential, I'll give them that," a man with a scarf said.

"That Bakugou kid is giving his competition hell," Mic said, "Literally."

Katsuki was blowing up robots earning himself a few points. He found himself surrounded by a few robots. "Alright...." he said.

A black haired boy with blue highlights pulled up an "Inventory" Menu.

"Which one, which one," he said."

He saw a machine gun. "Perfect," he said.

He pulled an RPG out of his inventory. He started shooting at the robots. One of the rockets hit a robot that was about to attack Bakugou.

He looked to see him.

"Thanks for the help, not that I needed it," he said.

"No sweat," the boy said, "Figured I could help out and earn some rescue points."