Bonus Chapter 4: Eri Meets Class 1-A!

Before we get too deep into this, I think its time to celebrate. As of today, Son of All Might has reached OVER 10K VIEWS!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!! Its all thanks to the love and support that you all have given this book since august. Thanks again for reading my book. And another big thanks to

Ragnark517

For helping me bring this book to life. Check out his two books, A Hero's Journey and To Save The Morphing Grid. Those books are pretty awesome too, and I've been helping him with those in return for helping me with my fic. Well, on with the show!

Bonus Chapter 4: Eri Meets Class 1-A

"Morning is here! Morning is he-" Izuku's eyes shot open. his hand immediately rushed to the blaring alarm All-might alarm clock and turned it off with a swift move. "It's already morning?" He groaned aloud why rubbing his eyes. He then stretched his arms, and legs, but felt something heavier on his right.

Curious, he removed the blanket covering him. Eri was sleeping peacefully in the bed next to him, in her adorable purple nightgown with cute faces imprinted all over it. To be honest, he could have just stared all day at the little angel sleep peacefully with such an expression, but he decides to let her be for now and get some training in. Izuku kissed Eri's forehead before giving her a final, soft glance. She was smiling in her sleep. "She's adorable.." he cooed.

Almost half an hour had passed and Izuku had gotten in some training with his quirk combined with OFA. "Phew, that was rough." he said as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. He heard the door open from behind revealing a tired Eri in her nightgown, rubbing her eyes.

"Daddy, are you out here?" she asked groggily. Izuku blushed as he still wasn't used to being called that, but smiled regardless.

"Yes Eri?" he asked sweetly while heading in her general direction.

"I'm hungry," she said in a slightly whiny tone. Midoriya picked her up and take her inside. "Come on Eri, let's get some food in that little tummy of yours," he said as he playfully tickled her tummy, to which she giggled and laughed loudly while struggling to get out of his grip. He walked into the kitchen, and an aroma of food caught both of their noses.

"Who's cooking?" Izuku asked. This startled Eri a bit.

"That would be me," Sato said as he walked forward, "Uraraka told me a list of foods that Eri liked including apples. So I decided to make her a breakfast that featured what she liked."

He moved to show a plate of food including pancakes with syrup and apples. Eri smiled in a shy manner towards the teen and waved at him. "Thank you," she thanked gratefully with a small bow. Sato smiled at her cuteness and waved back.

Ochako entered the scene and walked towards Izuku. She lightly planted a kiss on his cheek, "Good morning!" she exclaimed as she smiled. Izuku kissed her back, "good morning, Ochako." He smiled.

Ochako then kissed Eri's cheek as well. "And good morning to you too, sweetie." she said. "Good morning Mommy," Eri said groggily. She still hasn't lost the fatigue of waking up, apparently.