Burning Rivalry! Izuku vs Katsuki!

Chapter 12: Burning Rivalry! Izuku vs Katsuki!

Izuku and Ochako were walking into the building prepared to carry on with their plan. Izuku knew he had to fight his friend, but he was determined nonetheless. Meanwhile Katsuki and Iida were discussing their own plan. "It seems you hold Midoriya to high regard," Iida said. "That's because he's my best friend and rival, and he shows a lot of heart," Katsuki explained, "Even though he couldn't use his quirk at a young age yet, he still held on to his dream. As far as I know, he's got what it takes to be a hero."

"So I just watch the bomb?" Iida said. "That's right," Katsuki told him, "Just leave Deku and round face to me."

Katsuki left the room only to come back, "hey four eyes, make sure to clear the room of every thing." and just like that he left again.

With Ochako and Izuku.

Izuku walked in first and hid right at the corner of the hallway. He picked up some of the debris from near his foot and threw it up the stairs only to hear an explosion in return.

"Alright Ochako, he's here. Find an opening and leave immediately. Don't worry about me, i'll be fine." he told her.

Ochako nodded and used her quirk on herself to float up to the ceiling and began to slowly crawl towards the stairs.

Katsuki rushed down to the ground floor using his explosions to propel himself. "Hope you're ready to go nerd!" "And I hope you are ready to eat those words of your, Kaachan!" Izuku announced as he begun channeling the power stack in his arm to punch him.

"Your not going to hit me with that, nerd. I know all of your moves."

"You may know all of my moves Kaachan, but you can't dodge them, if you can't see them, Full Cowling." Katsuki grinned. "Alright, finally some excitement!" he said, "I protected you in middle school, now I'm gonna kick your little ass!" "Kacchan, for gosh sake, watch your language!" Izuku said. Iida heard that from below. "That's not going away anytime soon"

<Izuku's P.O.V>

I dodge his right hook and use his momentum to flip and slam him into the ground. I then start hopping from the walls similar to an old pro. Kaachan stands up and tries to follow my movements. After failing to do so and after firing on the recieving end of multiple punches at a low percentage, he gives up and jumps back to get some distance. He then puts his right and left arms up with his gauntlets facing in my general direction.

"You know, nerd, these gauntlets are not just for show, they store my sweat in tanks so i can use them later. And guess what, these babies are now at full capacity."

"Young Bakugou, do not fire them indoors, I repeat, do not fire them indoors, they could kill young Midoriya if they hit." All might told us over the comms.

"You're right it could kill him, if he doesn't dodge. As long as he dodges he'll be just fine, All Might." I'll be fine." I commented, "Besides, I'm use to it, thanks to all those sparring matches. Let me have it!" "I'll do it just enough not to cause too much collateral damage." Kaachan then pulls his hands into the fist as the pin detaches and 2 massive fire balls head in my direction.

Without much time to think, I used my quirk and horizontally dash into the wall next to me, crashing through it and saving myself from the fire balls. I wasn't completely safe from them though as I was still grazed by them. I wince in pain as the first layer of my top half is slightly singed. Despite the pain, I was still raring to go. All Might was watching me. 'Despite the fact that you're my son, I can't play favorites' he thought to himself, 'I'll grade you just as I would any student.' I got back up.